mmohican29

Reaction score
I just watched Felix's interview on DC.com, and let me tell ya... he looks like the Cat that ate the canary. I think the first game and first TD has whet his appetite and his confidence could not be higher. He is a difference making player and the PERFECT compliment to MB3.

It's almost like he discovered that the NFL is well within his realm of ability, and he KNOWS he can be a bigtime player in the league as well. Man. What a weapon to have behind a stud like Marion. We are blessed to have this kid on our team- he loves football, and he cannot hide its importance to him behind his friendly-country attitude. Look out.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
mmohican29;2247424 said:
I just watched Felix's interview on DC.com, and let me tell ya... he looks like the Cat that ate the canary. I think the first game and first TD has whet his appetite and his confidence could not be higher. He is a difference making player and the PERFECT compliment to MB3.

It's almost like he discovered that the NFL is well within his realm of ability, and he KNOWS he can be a bigtime player in the league as well. Man. What a weapon to have behind a stud like Marion. We are blessed to have this kid on our team- he loves football, and he cannot hide its importance to him behind his friendly-country attitude. Look out.
Stop getting me excited.

calico

Reaction score
I can't wait to see him get more touches...he looks like he can take it to the house at any given moment...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
mmohican29;2247424 said:

He needs to learn to block before he gets Romo killed.