2nd round pick should be QB

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I’m 100% good with drafting a QB to start developing. I’d even consider it in the 1st.

That being said - with how good our team is I really, really hope we actually try to continue to build in parallel to that. You’re giving Dak a good chance to make a run and setting up the next QB for success.
We have too much need at wide receiver to go QB in the first. You'd get better value waiting. But I'm all for drafting a QB.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Make it known and send a message! We've screwed up at times on second round picks, why not screw up getting a position that would be used to light a fire under a certain QB on this team???

You don't draft a player of that position to let him sit, unless Dak becomes all world somehow and the ROOKIE never sees the field. In a way you kind of want this situation to happen like this! Please give your thoughts
Don’t do this to yourself

garyv

Reaction score
Make it known and send a message! We've screwed up at times on second round picks, why not screw up getting a position that would be used to light a fire under a certain QB on this team???

You don't draft a player of that position to let him sit, unless Dak becomes all world somehow and the ROOKIE never sees the field. In a way you kind of want this situation to happen like this! Please give your thoughts
Once the first round QBs are gone there is not one worthy of a 2nd round selection. Your looking 4th round Tune from Houston Cougars who doesn't exite me rather just wait till 5th and take Duggan maybe even 6th rounder.