Video: 3/28 Cavanaugh Which positions the Cowboys will target + why | The Athletic's mock draft breakdown

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OL talent is DEEP in this draft.

Talent is as good in 2nd and top of 3rd as bottom of 1st imo.

And Cowboys need at OG/OT is greater than center.

Trade down.

Ots only mock drafts, but based on how the talents are landing in them, it’s very often proven smart for me to trade down at #24.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not even clicking it. Unless the draft show has bucky or Dane I'm not watching. Dude had Kelvon Joseph as his 14th best player last year and people take him serious
Kelvin Joseph with an i gave of a total of minus 2 yards receiving in his 1st start...

That's -2 receiving yards given up while playing 57 snaps.

He was also good vs the run. In game 17 he had a team high 9 tackles.

He became a top 3 Special Teams player for the season.

In the final game he played 90% of the special teams snaps which tied a season high for any player on ST.

He was injured in training camp and missed the first 6 games.
- They were not going to bench veterans Brown or Lewis for a rookie that didn't have full training camp.

In 2022, I think he'll end up starting on the outside with Brown replacing Lewis as the Nickel CB.

Brown was a solid starter in 2021 with a 78 QB rating allowed when targeted and 3 INTs.
- The Raiders game with 4 penalties was just ref absurdity.
- Brown only had 1 penalty all season other than the Raiders game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
thanx for the vid.
i like cavanaugh.
love the kenyon green pick.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph with an i gave of a total of minus 2 yards receiving in his 1st start...

That's -2 receiving yards given up while playing 57 snaps.

He was also good vs the run. In game 17 he had a team high 9 tackles.

He became a top 3 Special Teams player for the season.

In the final game he played 90% of the special teams snaps which tied a season high for any player on ST.

He was injured in training camp and missed the first 6 games.
- They were not going to bench veterans Brown or Lewis for a rookie that didn't have full training camp.

In 2022, I think he'll end up starting on the outside with Brown replacing Lewis as the Nickel CB.

Brown was a solid starter in 2021 with a 78 QB rating allowed when targeted and 3 INTs.
- The Raiders game with 4 penalties was just ref absurdity.
- Brown only had 1 penalty all season other than the Raiders game.
If he was the 14th best player he would've started. That may change in the future but he was a flop last year and jeff was way off (about a bunch of other prospects too). But like Ole Skip Bayless he'll never revisit it.