3 Former Cowboy DB's Score TD's

Everson24

Reaction score
Abram Elam and Jaques Reeves return INT's for TD's while Evan Oglsby returns a forced fumble for a TD.

Hope we didn't get rid of the wrong guys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everson24;2389909 said:
Abram Elam and Jaques Reeves return INT's for TD's while Evan Oglsby returns a forced fumble for a TD.

Jacques Reeves returned an interception for a touchdown? These are indeed the end times.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2389911 said:
Jacques Reeves returned an interception for a touchdown? These are indeed the end times.
It was a lucky INT.

Jacques Reeves has also been beaten like a drum all game long, too. On the first play of the game, he gave up a 55 yarder and has consistently been targeted throughout.

Reaction score
Everson24;2389909 said:

Please stop with the overreaction....

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2389917 said:
It was a lucky INT.

Jacques Reeves has also been beaten like a drum all game long, too. On the first play of the game, he gave up a 55 yarder and has consistently been targeted throughout.
At this point, that's all I want from one of our corners...

Nav22

Reaction score
Oglesby didn't score a TD. He recovered a fumble and returned it 6 yards... not for 6 points.

But good point. Too bad our CBs don't have that same God-given ability to recover fumbles. Durrrrrrrrrr

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Achozen;2389921 said:
At this point, that's all I want from one of our corners...
I wouldn't mind that myself.

I wasn't so much dogging Reeve's INT, moreso pointing out that Reeves has been pretty awful today. The INT came on a throw into the middle of three defenders. Reeves just happened to be the one to catch it.

hairic

Reaction score
I predict that a current Cowboy DB will score a TD this week.

I started typing this before the game started, just didn't post it, honestly. :D

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why would you with 1:30 something remaining not at least run one play to catch the Giants off guard, especially with Brad Johnson at QB?