3 game stretch that defined our season

hendog

Reaction score
is 2/3 of the way over and we're are 2-0 and 2-0 on the road. Congrat's to our team and take care of biz the rest of the way.

Kill the Skins.

silverblue

Reaction score
true, two consecutive wins on the road against NFCE really helps our season no matter what year it is

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A very impressive stretch, indeed. The Cowboys are improving in every area too. Let's all enjoy the ride.

I still hope Terry Glenn comes back. If he just lines up out there, the D will have to account for him, opening things up even more for our multitude of weapons. We're 8-1 without him, but I'd love to get TG back at some point. Wouldn't mind seeing Stanback run a few deep routes, either.

Eddie

Reaction score
Skins will be playing for their lives.

It's not going to be an easy game. They're desperate and their season hangs on this game.

We can crush their hopes in one swoop. :)

Bizwah

Reaction score
At first look, we should kill the Skins. We're better at nearly every single position.

But weird things happen in our games.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Going 2-0 on the road, against your divisional rivals is rarity and I enjoyed both game immensely. Up next, much hated Commanders and we'll dominate them to go 3-0. How sweet is that?

landryscorner

Reaction score
Eddie;1759151 said:
Skins will be playing for their lives.

It's not going to be an easy game. They're desperate and their season hangs on this game.

We can crush their hopes in one swoop. :)

man i hate desperate teams, they are the most dangerous, i would say the skins are getting desperate right about now, prepare for all kind of weird plays

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
6-0 vs NFC
3-0 vs NFC East
2-1 vs AFC

If we are meant to lose another game this year.....Thanksgiving is the perfect one to lose....that is if we are meant to lose one more