3 keys to winning Sunday

J12B

Reaction score
#1 Shut down AJ Brown.

He's playing out of his mind right now. This is the type of game where we really need Diggs. Bland is going to have his work cut out for him.

#2 Oline Pass Protection

The oline needs to protect Dak. The Philly Dline is probably the best against the run so passing is more than likely they way we'll have to beat them. If Dak gets enough time, he can beat anyone.

#3 Score more points than the Eagles.

This one is so crucial. If we don't score more points than them, then we lose.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Are we playing a double header this weekend? Hope we at least get a split.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#1 Shut down AJ Brown.

He's playing out of his mind right now. This is the type of game where we really need Diggs. Bland is going to have his work cut out for him.
I'm thinking AJ Brown will have his work cut out for him with Bland.

It's possible Bland outscores Brown.

plymkr

Reaction score
#1 Shut down AJ Brown.

#2 Oline Pass Protection

The oline needs to protect Dak. The Philly Dline is probably the best against the run so passing is more than likely they way we'll have to beat them. If Dak gets enough time, he can beat anyone.

I would add #4- getting to Hurts and not let him get comfortable. This season he’s showing he can be a turnover machine. Let’s push the buttons for that machine.

I got a feeling Dak is going to outplay Hurts and that’s weird for me because I’m not a huge Dak fan. But I think this is the game that Hurts chokes in. There’s more pressure on him. I’m kind of looking forward to how this board reacts when Dak outplays Hurts, win or lose. I guess I’m a glutton for punishment so I’ll log in to see. Not sure we’re going to win but I don’t think Hurts has a good game. JMO.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
#1 Shut down AJ Brown.

#2 Oline Pass Protection

Yep, sorry, mentioned it now in three threads but as to point 2), with Dak looking good the past two weeks when he's moved out of the pocket, I reckon we should be planning on climbing left or right, gaining time and giving that Eagles IDL something unexpected....as you say this buys Dak time, helps our receivers get off any press (better than the 9ers) and we get to attack their weakness, the secondary.
Every Pollard run, up middle (in the first half) is a wasted down....even as a show.