3rd person reference

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Rolle told us Wednesday, "I know what I can do. Nobody has seen Antrel Rolle the professional. You've just seen Antrel Rolle the college star. That player will have nothing on Antrel Rolle the NFL player. We are going to make some waves this year. People are going to learn what Antrel Rolle is all about. And the Cardinals are going to the playoffs."

Refering to yourself in 3rd person 4 times in 7 sentences is that a new record or something?

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
Rolle told us Wednesday, "I know what I can do. Nobody has seen Antrel Rolle the professional. You've just seen Antrel Rolle the college star. That player will have nothing on Antrel Rolle the NFL player. We are going to make some waves this year. People are going to learn what Antrel Rolle is all about. And the Cardinals are going to the playoffs."

Refering to yourself in 3rd person 4 times in 7 sentences is that a new record or something?

For this answer we should ask our own...The Answer!

..just ribbing ya Answer!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:

Rack thinks talking in 3rd person is stupid.

Talking in 3rd person makes Rack angry, and you don't want to make Rack angry. You've never seen Rack angry.

Rack is hungry. Rack is gonna eat.

See Rack eat. Eat Rack eat.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:

You've obviously never seen a Leon commercial....or heard Allen Iverson talk

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it totally defeats the purpose to begin the statement by using the word "I" twice before the 3rd person references, but whatever, it's totally stupid any way you look at it

wouldn't it just be easier to say, "I am Antrell Rolle, look at me you uinformed idiots"?

Natedawg44

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it totally defeats the purpose to begin the statement by using the word "I" twice before the 3rd person references, but whatever, it's totally stupid any way you look at it

wouldn't it just be easier to say, "I am Antrell Rolle, look at me you uinformed idiots"?
Yeah if he would have started it out like this
"Antrell Rolle knows what Antrell Rolle can do"
It would have started the statement much better.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Rack said:

Talking in 3rd person makes Rack angry, and you don't want to make Rack angry. You've never seen Rack angry.

That cracked THUMPER up.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Natedawg44 said:

smeagol.jpg

Smeagol doesn't think so...​

<Edit>

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Da Hammer thinks Iverson has Rolle beat on that but if you include wrestling then the Rock when he was a wrestler would have had both of them beat big time.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Rack said:

You sound like the Hulk..haha

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DWelch1775 said:
Can you smell what the Rack is cookin?

More like can you smell what the Rack has been eatin'!

Lately... whew! ... it's been pretty bad around here.

And that's the bottom line cuz Rack said so!

You sound like the Hulk..haha

Now all I need is a few million Rackamaniacs out there... to send me money.