3rd times a charm! Poll: Biggest concern entering regular season.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
That kicker. That's who im worried about. Will he make them game winners when we need him to.:star:

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
dallasfan31 said:
i vote oline run blocking.

I agree, Kosier did not impress me at all this preseason. The mental breakdowns that Gurode hade in the last game are very alarming considering our first game is against the best DT combo in league.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
dallasfan31 said:
i vote oline run blocking.

the vikes game did me on and has me dead scared about our running ability, jj/mb3 are extremly good rb's but w/o a line...they suck more then Monica.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I almost went with Vandy because that is a concern but I think he has a better chance of pulling out of it than the O-line does.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i'm kinda surprised by the bulge in the "run-blocking" votes.

everything i see so far tells me the passing game will be what loosens up opponent defenses for the run. not vice-versa.

being that our QB is only slightly more mobile than a parking meter - pass blocking sure seems like priority one.

we'll see.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i'm kinda surprised by the bulge in the "run-blocking" votes.

everything i see so far tells me the passing game will be what loosens up opponent defenses for the run. not vice-versa.

being that our QB is only slightly more mobile than a parking meter - pass blocking sure seems like priority one.

we'll see.

i though we did very well in the pass blocking and craptastic in our run-blocking. up in tell the minny game we had been very good at pass blocking even then we did good v.s. minnys 1000 lb dline