4,000 post.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if I should have made a big deal about it or not from my perspective but here it goes...

I would like to thank everyone that posts a single message on this board for their participation because I would never have had a single post if it weren't for others to post to and with. I try to add something of value even if it is just humour. The depth of knowledge of not just professional football but life in general exhibited on this board is amazing. I constantly come away knowing things that I didn't know previously... and I thank you for enlightening me.

I thank Reality for making it possible to post here along with Hos, Brain and Dale.

I thank Barb, Juke, Duane and JT. All are friends and I look forward to their posts everyday.

There are so many that I do enjoy reading and posting with that the list would probably consume all 2,000+ names registered to this board.

Yep... I even enjoy Nors because I think probably 1,000 of my posts were either directly or indirectly related to him. Nice going Nors!

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
I enjoy most of your posts Michael. Even the ones that I don't agree with are level headed and logically written. Thanks for posting all the early morning articles. You save me a small fortune on newspapers.

Keep on keeping on my man. :D

Duane

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Unlike a lot of posters who get 4,000 posts, you have substance in almost every one of yours.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Duane said:
Thanks for posting. Unlike a lot of posters who get 4,000 posts, you have substance in almost every one of yours.

I felt that shot... it hurt ...
cry.gif

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
I felt that shot... it hurt ...
cry.gif

Yep... considering there aren't a lot of us with around 4,000 posts
Hos
Brain
LaTuna
Me
TB
Nors

It's kind of easy to tell who isn't carrying the load. :D

I apologize for leaving anyone else off...

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
It's kind of easy to tell who isn't carrying the load. :D

Hey........if my backyard looked like yours (sig pic) I would have 4,000 posts too. The weather is just too good right now to be inside much.
:D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
Hey........if my backyard looked like yours (sig pic) I would have 4,000 posts too. The weather is just too good right now to be inside much.

That's what happens when you live up here in Canada... er... New York State.

But look at it this way, I've got nothing poisenous up her to deal with and there aren't any bugs as big as my fist to scare the bejesus outta me.

We did have a black bear walk into a grocery store the other door and God help you if you ever hit an Elk while driving.

trickblue

Reaction score
SoTex said:

Yep... and you have all thos cars to work on too...

kytrailer.jpg

trickblue

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
That's what happens when you live up here in Canada... er... New York State.

But look at it this way, I've got nothing poisenous up her to deal with and there aren't any bugs as big as my fist to scare the bejesus outta me.

We did have a black bear walk into a grocery store the other door and God help you if you ever hit an Elk while driving.

Hey Michael... send me some of that elk or bear meat... ;)

PS: Does this constitute a worthless post? :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Hey Michael... send me some of that elk or bear meat... ;)

PS: Does this constitute a worthless post? :D

Hell, you might as well ease into 4,000 right?

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Yep... and you have all thos cars to work on too...

kytrailer.jpg

That reminds me........you have any spare cinder blocks. I'm running a little short...

MichaelWinicki said:
And that's the good looking side of the property...

The other side is for appliances only. Northerners..... :rolleyes:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
That reminds me........you have any spare cinder blocks. I'm running a little short...

The other side is for appliances only. Northerners..... :rolleyes:

We've found that Kenmore products will roll the furthest... Maytags on the other hand, well you can barely get them out the door.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
We've found that Kenmore products will roll the furthest... Maytags on the other hand, well you can barely get them out the door.

ahhhh...Maytags. Do what we do. Just put some cushions on top and you now have a guest coach.