CFZ 4-2 at the bye a relief

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Rams game after the bye is a noon game. Which is a bit surprising. However, the late games seemed to better match ups. As I think the NFL figured the Rams would not be very good or competitive the way they played last year.
Cincinnati at SF is their big draw for that day. Probably did not want those two games going against each other in the ratings.
Right. Rams are our first Noon game. We only have 2 scheduled this season. ( Panthers)

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I hate bye weeks. What’s the point? I know it’s not the network sponsors idea to give Dallas a week off.
Is this a real question? Or sarcastic? Networks do like it because it stretches out the season as a whole. Also, it gives players a physical break, and allows coaches to get a handle on an issues. I actually think there should be a another bye week.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I think 4-2 is deceiving to be honest. Dallas’ offense, particularly in the red zone, is stagnant; their defense has played well at tines and were basically responsible for 1-2 wins, but will have to play better at a sustained level to continue to help the offense.
With the Lions, Rams, Bills and Dolphins upcoming their work is cut out. MM and DQ need to try to fix their respective issues quickly during the bye week if at all possible.
Although SF and Philly lost their respective games it is not a reach to say that they will recover their form; their consistency moreso than their talent level, is what separates themselves from Dallas.
remember the adage, you are what your record says you are