4 weeks in, C Cooper Beebe keeps getting better and better

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a gem of a draft pick up! The Dallas Cowboys definitely found their power Center of the present and future. For a rookie who previously had never played the Center position in his life, Cooper Beebe is performing like a seasoned veteran and keeps getting better and better each week since the 2024 season started.

Here is a little breakdown of Cooper Beebe's performance against the New York Giants and their All Pro DT Dexter Lawrence. Enjoy...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly what I've said since draft day. That at some point (if not immediately) he will be equal to our old starter and surpass him in no time.

VERY bright future and long term pro bowl if not All-Pro player. Great draft pick!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Have to start saving now so we can sign him when he is a FA in three years….so be sure to not sign any free agents.

#secretsauce

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
and PFF had him as one of the worst players on the field last week.

Hard to tell who to trust. You are usually focused on the QB and his decision making when watching a game.
Grading wise they have him very high in pass blocking (74.5) and very low in run blocking (49.8)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This seems accurate….seems like in pass blocking the issue is the outside.
Guyton is going getting quiet a welcome to the NFL. His career is going to start blocking guys like

Myles Garrett
Kayvon Thibedoux
Tj Watt
Aiden Hutchinson
Nick Bosa
Matt Judon

Throw in guys like Chase Young and Kyle Van Oy that aren't elite but still dangerous and you have one hell of a gauntlet

Creeper

Reaction score
The guy who does these videos is very generous with his analysis of Cowboys players. Beebe has been solid and shows great promise for the future. He is already stronger than Biadasz but he is still learning. I have seen him make some mistakes in pass blocking, not many but he hasn't been bull rushed the way Biadasz was as a rookie. Beebe already has the strength, and he will get better with more experience playing center.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The guy who does these videos is very generous with his analysis of Cowboys players. Beebe has been solid and shows great promise for the future. He is already stronger than Biadasz but he is still learning. I have seen him make some mistakes in pass blocking, not many but he hasn't been bull rushed the way Biadasz was as a rookie. Beebe already has the strength, and he will get better with more experience playing center.
Beebe also supposedly had 30% body fat entering the draft. Once he shaves that down he will get much better

RonWashington

Reaction score
Beebe Guyton Tyler three young linemen elevating the OL . It needed it . And I’m comfortable in the depth Bass Hoffman Richards . Good decisions to retool the line . Would like to see a new younger OL Coach 2025 cut down on penalties .

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not sure if he can reach Fredbeards level but then he was going to be a HOF player
for a position he had NO experience in during college he is doing remarkably well. I was worried about shotgun snaps but so far he is great there. Just raw and needs more time to settle in

RonWashington

Reaction score
and then there is Steele.
ugh

Talk is Steele has not given up many pressures this year and the bulk of the penalties are Guyton and Smith . I would say at this point RT is serviceable with an Asim Richards in the wings with I believe an improved Josh Ball on the PS . Waltetzco has been hurt so often not sure about his future , the current coaches kept him .