4 weeks of freedom

Jipper

Reaction score
With our loss today we are basically guaranteed the 5 seed...that means probably a trip to Atlanta in the WC round

We literally have four weeks from now till game that matters...

Go have fun with your families!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Atlanta lost to the Panthers today. Looking at the schedules I think that trip is more likely to be back to Tampa Bay.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Philly wins tomorrow we’re pretty much the 5 seed….. unless one of the 7-7 teams catch us an has the tiebreak over us.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'd like at least one more win before the playoff game so I can at least say it was a good season.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Wrong.......4 weeks to lock in. If Philly loses tomorrow, which is likely to happen, the division is still wide open. I think we beat Miami. We beat Detroit at home; and, of course, we beat Washington.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We aren’t losing to the Commanders. They aren’t losing a top 5 pick
Yeah, they'll throw the game just like they did last year in week 18. :rolleyes:

(Players and coaches don't care about draft position. They care about their jobs.)

Jipper

Reaction score
Wrong.......4 weeks to lock in. If Philly loses tomorrow, which is likely to happen, the division is still wide open. I think we beat Miami. We beat Detroit at home; and, of course, we beat Washington.
They need to lose and lose again and we need to win out

Sorry not happening....we are losing to either Detroit or Miami