4 weeks out eh??? Back for Giants game i reckon

gazjor1

Reaction score
Well lets see the RAMS, after a huge upset win over the Commanders this is no longer easy but in our reaction to yesterday we should be ok.
The buccs - sadly ill be at Wembley (Chargers - Saints, gotta get our fix over here) but wil be looking at my phone for updates , and tgis one wont be a stroll either.
Then a BYE
Then the big one that will shape our season ending run - my prediction is that the pinky wil be healed and that Romo will start and lift us out of a tiresome slump and stretch us to the playoffs.

Hey we got it bad??? At least our man will be abck this season unlike a certain other star QB

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Being back for the Giants game would mean he's out for only two weeks. Four weeks would have him back after the bye week, when we play at Washington.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Kinda not for this thread...but hasn't Brett Favre played like 80% of his career with a broken something or other?

gazjor1

Reaction score
Sorry my bad - got my bye week in wrong place - still lets hope for the Giants game eh?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I prefer to not want him back for the Giants game. Last thing I want is for him to come back early and suffer an ending season injury just because he rushed back. I'll take the 4 games and be thankful it wasn't 5 or more. Looks like our bye week came in handy for newman and Romo.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If it's really a 4 week injury I doubt there is any shot that he's back for the Giants game. They're not going to rush him back to just have him in the Giants game. He'll be back after the bye for the Skins game.