400.00 For a Roy Williams Bobble Head doll??

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP, your avatar is probably one of the better Bledsoe in action pics.

This one looks funny.
051009_bledsoe_vmed.widec.jpg

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Anyone who would pay that for this thing is nuts.
I paid over $100 for the Roy Williams fathead I have on my wall and I thought that was bad. The 6" bobble head that I have is good enough, 36"?? :eek:

As an aside, does anyone know where you can get a pink jersey? My wife wants one, the NFL proshop has them for 31 teams and guess which one is missing? I am assuming JJ has exclusive rights, but nothing on DC.com.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I wish I could get help :(

:chainsaw:

click your heels 3 times and keep saying "there's no qb like romo...there's no qb like romo" - you'll be fine.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I paid over $100 for the Roy Williams fathead I have on my wall and I thought that was bad. The 6" bobble head that I have is good enough, 36"?? :eek:

As an aside, does anyone know where you can get a pink jersey? My wife wants one, the NFL proshop has them for 31 teams and guess which one is missing? I am assuming JJ has exclusive rights, but nothing on DC.com.

If you were in texas you could find one in any wal-mart, but since your supporting from up there, you might try the wal-mart website, not sure though just guessing. It's not the greatest quality of jersey but if its for your wife it will probably be ok.