480 points

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
If Im not mistaken 479 points is the team record. Last weeks game made 500 points a tough task to achieve (we have 429). But the team record is more achievable. We need to average 26 points in these games.

Lets go O

sbark

Reaction score
Gonna be pretty tuff if Garrett decides to shelve TO in motion, as he did the last 2 weeks......

Its like he is trying to think oppos. Def Coor will forget about it if it doesnt show up on tape for a couple weeks........

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...oys/stories/121807dnspocowbriefs.20ddca2.html

[SIZE=+2]Slumping Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens calls for the ball

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Receiver says key to his production is keeping him on the move
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]01:09 AM CST on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

[/SIZE]

khiladi

Reaction score
sbark;1842674 said:
Gonna be pretty tuff if Garrett decides to shelve TO in motion, as he did the last 2 weeks......

Its like he is trying to think oppos. Def Coor will forget about it if it doesnt show up on tape for a couple weeks........

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...oys/stories/121807dnspocowbriefs.20ddca2.html

[SIZE=+2]Slumping Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens calls for the ball[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Receiver says key to his production is keeping him on the move[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]01:09 AM CST on Tuesday, December 18, 2007[/SIZE]

That is a no-brainer, and it astonishes me why Garrett has gone away from that.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Slumping Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens calls for the ball

Receiver says key to his production is keeping him on the move

01:09 AM CST on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

By CALVIN WATKINS / The Dallas Morning News
cwatkins@***BANNED-URL***

IRVING – Terrell Owens isn't upset. He just wants the ball.

The Cowboys wide receiver has only five catches for 58 yards and no touchdowns the last two games combined. In the previous seven, he had averaged seven receptions and 123 yards per game and scored 11 touchdowns.

"We got to pay attention to detail, and I'm sure the coaches will see that," Owens said Monday morning. "I mentioned it to [receivers coach Ray Sherman]. You know it's not a matter of guys doubling and triple-teaming me. I feel like in certain situations, I can outrun coverage."

The Cowboys targeted 11 passes toward Owens during Sunday's loss to Philadelphia, including seven in the second half. He finished with two catches for 37 yards and one drop.

One key, Owens says, is where he lines up and whether he's used in motion. Last season, opponents tended to double-team him because he lined up wide and usually on the same side of the field.

This season, the Cowboys have moved him around, although they got away from doing so the last two games, Owens said.

"I think it's obvious the last two games, I haven't really moved around," he said. "I'm sure we'll go back to the drawing board and game plan and assess it. We all made some mistakes in the game."

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
air0208;1842719 said:
Slumping Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens calls for the ball

Receiver says key to his production is keeping him on the move

01:09 AM CST on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

By CALVIN WATKINS / The Dallas Morning News
cwatkins@***BANNED-URL***

IRVING – Terrell Owens isn't upset. He just wants the ball.

The Cowboys wide receiver has only five catches for 58 yards and no touchdowns the last two games combined. In the previous seven, he had averaged seven receptions and 123 yards per game and scored 11 touchdowns.

"We got to pay attention to detail, and I'm sure the coaches will see that," Owens said Monday morning. "I mentioned it to [receivers coach Ray Sherman]. You know it's not a matter of guys doubling and triple-teaming me. I feel like in certain situations, I can outrun coverage."

The Cowboys targeted 11 passes toward Owens during Sunday's loss to Philadelphia, including seven in the second half. He finished with two catches for 37 yards and one drop.

One key, Owens says, is where he lines up and whether he's used in motion. Last season, opponents tended to double-team him because he lined up wide and usually on the same side of the field.

This season, the Cowboys have moved him around, although they got away from doing so the last two games, Owens said.

"I think it's obvious the last two games, I haven't really moved around," he said. "I'm sure we'll go back to the drawing board and game plan and assess it. We all made some mistakes in the game."
woulda been nice if he payed attention to that slant he dropped.