49ers Fans Think They'll Easily Roll the Cowboys

Pass2Run

Reaction score
A few of their fans give us our due respect, like I'm giving the 9ers. It will be a tough game. They are just as talented as we are, if not more. And we are talented.

I just find their over-confidence amusing. I know we've had 3 days less to prepare, but I'm hoping Dallas was smart enough to plan for the 9ers during the regular season, knowing that they could be in a position to have less time to prepare.

In any event, this thread should be especially fun to troll if we end up winning.

LINK: https://www.***NOT-ALLOWED***.com/f...-pregame-thread-2022-season-divisional-round/

Carson

Reaction score
Who is the radio host clown in as wishing injury on McCaffrey? That’s all I am hearing about.

I doubt it’s anybody that matters

Creeper

Reaction score
We've changed minds before. But if we come out flat like the last regular season game, they may see their predictions come true.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
There are quite a few Cowboys fans some on this board that think the Cowboys are gonna smoke the 9ers. It works both ways
Even us homers, who many would call me, have respect for the 9ers game, though. Almost none of them think the Cowboys can win this game.

It's actually night and day, if we're comparing percentages, per capita.

Coin toss, if you ask me. We do have the disadvantage of not being able to prepare as much, and playing away. But in some ways, that could work for us.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Even us homers, who many would call me, have respect for the 9ers game, though. Almost none of them think the Cowboys can win this game.

It's actually night and day, if we're comparing percentages, per capita.

Coin toss, if you ask me. We do have the disadvantage of not being able to prepare as much, and playing away. But in some ways, that could work for us.
Meh! Doesn’t mean anything because you, me or “they” aren’t playing. I’m just hoping our Cowboys are all business and ready to play some ball

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
A few of their fans give us our due respect, like I'm giving the 9ers. It will be a tough game. They are just as talented as we are, if not more. And we are talented.

I just find their over-confidence amusing. I know we've had 3 days less to prepare, but I'm hoping Dallas was smart enough to plan for the 9ers during the regular season, knowing that they could be in a position to have less time to prepare.

In any event, this thread should be especially fun to troll if we end up winning.

LINK: https://www.***NOT-ALLOWED***.com/f...-pregame-thread-2022-season-divisional-round/
Mccarthy said during a press conference they had started to look at San Fran soon as the 9ers beat the Seahawks in order to not have any lapses in preparation.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
They might.

And they may just get rolled themselves.

Exactly my thoughts.

There's one team where I think Dallas might have less than a 50/50 chance at, and it's the 9ers. Then again, like you say, maybe not.

Carson

Reaction score
It was on 105.3 the fan. He didn't say he wished injury on him, he said he was just surprised he was healthy.
Ahhh thank you! Listening to the San Fran fans they made it seem like this guy had a voodoo ritual going, praying McCaffrey gets hurt prior lol