49ers media is already...

SibannacRex

Reaction score
comparing Shawn Hill to Tony Romo. Classic!

The guy beats a hapless Bengals team at home by 7 points and already he's a world-beater.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
You must have not watched the game. Dude showed so much poise out there.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SibannacRex;1834423 said:
comparing Shawn Hill to Tony Romo. Classic!

The guy beats a hapless Bengals team at home by 7 points and already he's a world-beater.

Its not official until Joe Buck says "The legend of Shawn Hill just grew"

:lmao2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
dangerdoom;1834425 said:
You must have not watched the game. Dude showed so much poise out there.
Stop using Commanders fans mantra. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
where is he from?

btw, I remember us fans clamoring about Drew Henson after his 12/12 performance against the Ravens in '05, and facing the Bengal's D is like facing the prevent D

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This is only because he made 2 good plays after fumbling the snap. He didn't just fall on the ball. Take this as a compliment that others want their QB to be like Romo. I'm happy Hill had a good game. It took the pats out of McFadden range.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1834442 said:
where is he from?

btw, I remember us fans clamoring about Drew Henson after his 12/12 performance against the Ravens in '05, and facing the Bengal's D is like facing the prevent D
THE U! just kidding, i just wanted to say that.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1834442 said:
where is he from?

From your neck of woods, University of Maryland...If I remember correctly about your location.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
i don't really care who they compare him to, b/c they just want to give their fans something to finally smile about.

but hey if this guy can lead the niners to win out their last games i'll be thrilled

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Every week its

Hes the new tony romo.

or

They're the new Americas team.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

media, Get your hands off deez lucky charms.

INcowboy

Reaction score
I hope his legend grows some more and he wins another game or two. The further the Patsies fall in the draft the better.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1834482 said:
i don't really care who they compare him to, b/c they just want to give their fans something to finally smile about.

but hey if this guy can lead the niners to win out their last games i'll be thrilled
I don't think they will beat Bucs but it will be sweet if niners can beat browns, slightly lowering patsies draft pick and slightly raising ours. :D

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
feels so good, that now theres actually teams trying to find a way to compare their QB to the master in Big D once again....