4th qtr 2min drive of the Cowboys - Lions clip?

sago1

Reaction score
I find myself frequently going back to watch the 4th quarter of the Cowboys - Lions game. Really enjoyed our big come from behind victory but wonder if there is any way a clip could be made focusing only on the roughly 2 minute drive at the end of the game which gave us the big win. Thanks.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
sago1;1832453 said:
I find myself frequently going back to watch the 4th quarter of the Cowboys - Lions game. Really enjoyed our big come from behind victory but wonder if there is any way a clip could be made focusing only on the roughly 2 minute drive at the end of the game which gave us the big win. Thanks.

I will cut the clip out and see how big it is. If it is not too big, I will upload it on Youtube.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It is amazing to see how cool Romo is during these drives. Even after the fumble and recovery facing a 4th down and 6 Romo kept his cool. I think this guy is something special. I guess we can call him Eureka because it is clear we struck gold with him. :laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
sago1;1832453 said:

If you want I will do that later and add in the cowboys radio audio. It was fun to listen to laufenberg, he knew they were going to score and was not afraid to say it.

silverblue

Reaction score
I don't understand how our receivers always get to the sidelines. Unbelieveable. If someone was doing that to our D on a two minute drill, I'd be berserk.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
silverblue;1832543 said:
I don't understand how our receivers always get to the sidelines. Unbelieveable. If someone was doing that to our D on a two minute drill, I'd be berserk.

It really is excellent execution. It takes guts to make those throws and talent to execute them the way we do.

Two throws from that game the other day stood out to me, the throw to crayton on the drive witten fumbled, that was a thing of beauty. It reminded me of the incredible throw bledsoe made to witten in the chiefs game in 05.

second that throw to Sam hurd on the sideline. That was purely fantastic.

Imagine if the 3rd wr on another team caught that ball in that situation like you said, it would be mayhem here.

We really have something special in Romo.

Wimbo

Reaction score
yeah, I would appreciate it, too. I tivo'd the game, but forgot to add to the end time (only 3 hours alloted to game time in guide)... My recording went out at the 2 minute warning.

sago1

Reaction score
Anything you want/think is a good idea is great with me. Really appreciate all the fine work you do so that we devoted Cowboy fans can continue to enjoy these games throughout the week and the season. Since I assume your website will retain all these games so I can access during the off season, I intend to spend many an evening sitting with drink in hand watching another great victory from this absolutely incredible season. I sure hope our wins continue to come not only in the regular season but also in the playoffs and maybe beyond.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
theebs;1832535 said:
If you want I will do that later and add in the cowboys radio audio. It was fun to listen to laufenberg, he knew they were going to score and was not afraid to say it.

i would love to hear that theebs thanks look forward to it

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58 and theebs, you both rock! I failed to record THE DRIVE on both the Sunday game and in the NFLN replay Tuesday night. Duh.

Thanks for your efforts.