Twitter: 5-0 on Thursday Night under Garrett

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per Dan Rogers of SB Nation. Account is unverified so can't be posted.

Maybe this undefeated record bodes well for tonight. I hope so.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm glad, for Jason's case, they have determined that Thanksgiving is not considered a Thursday.

not for Jason's sake they considered TNF Thursday NIFGHT not a 325 or noon start on a Thursday DAY that would be TDF or better known as Thanksgiving day games.... the DC are 5-1 lost one 40yrs ago and not since..you realize they will show this for all coaches records for actual TNF would nto be fair as a lot of teams havent even played on Thanksgiving or get to host one, it would be skewed..

so stop the bs

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not for Jason's sake they considered TNF Thursday NIFGHT not a 325 or noon start on a Thursday DAY that would be TDF or better known as Thanksgiving day games.... the DC are 5-1 lost one 40yrs ago and not since..you realize they will show this for all coaches records for actual TNF would nto be fair as a lot of teams havent even played on Thanksgiving or get to host one, it would be skewed..

so stop the bs
So they did lose one? Wonder how Rogers got that wrong. Anyway it's not BS. It's fact. Not every team has played in a Super Bowl but the Patriots and Steelers have still won 6 and the Cowboys and 49ers have still won 5. So you stop the BS.

blueblood70

Reaction score

he doesnt have a a 100yd rushing game against NE and Bills because KM and whomever decided to quit running even after we were gashing them..Zeke also starte dhot agsint GB, we stop running just keep throwing INTs..

lets get off Zeke for this , its KM and Dak..you wanted a pass happy offense, well here it is 6-6

Dak stop KIL KILL KILLing run lays to get your new deal..lol

blueblood70

Reaction score

so stop the bs
yes its bs that they only helped JG with this, they would judge all coaches on this..

40yrs ago we lost one.. I didnt know they played TNF 40yrs ago but they did and they lost..

CPanther95

Reaction score
If it's related to having a short week , it doesn't apply to this game.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I think they are talking about actual Thursday night. Not during the day......I’d throw all past stats out the window for this one though.

In Garrett's case, I think that you throw out anything before the Bills game. He has to wash that stink out and thoroughly bury it of the rest of the season. If not, or if at any point they're eliminated, we get to attend the parade for Garrett's departure.