$5? No thanks.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I have to pay to discuss tv shows on a message board? Pass.

"As stated on our registration page, users registering with the Digital Spy Forums who use Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail (GMail) or Lycos for their registered email address must pay a user verification fee of $5.00 so that we can establish that the anonymous email address is not being used by an automated bot and/or for abusive purposes and is being used by a real human being. This is a one time user verification fee - using the forums is free (they are advertising supported)."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bbgun;2180527 said:
I have to pay to discuss tv shows on a message board? Pass.

"As stated on our registration page, users registering with the Digital Spy Forums who use Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail (GMail) or Lycos for their registered email address must pay a user verification fee of $5.00 so that we can establish that the anonymous email address is not being used by an automated bot and/or for abusive purposes and is being used by a real human being. This is a one time user verification fee - using the forums is free (they are advertising supported)."

Well... your opinion is worth [strike]nothing.[/strike] MUCH more than that... ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2180529 said:
Thought for sure this would be a Subway thread.
Hey, I love those $5 subs. My job provides a bunch of snacks for free, so I go get the sandwich, then come back to the office and grab a couple mini bags of chips and a soda from the break room.

Cheap eating, I tell ya.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theogt;2180529 said:
Thought for sure this would be a Subway thread.

lmao me too.

WoodysGirl;2180767 said:
Hey, I love those $5 subs. My job provides a bunch of snacks for free, so I go get the sandwich, then come back to the office and grab a couple mini bags of chips and a soda from the break room.

Cheap eating, I tell ya.

My middle name is Jared :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2181152 said:
YoMick Jared Jabrony has an interesting ring to it. :D

Cool..... name calling by a Mod.... I have achieved NEW heights.

Anyways... just got a Subway sandwich and they are following the whole sideways cheat the customer technique. Give you something for a better price(or in some cases raise the price) and then reduce the size.

The bread is easily 20% smaller(thinner) now.