5 QB's with first round talent?

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I believe there could be as many as 5 QB's with first round talent. We know Leinart, Young and Cutler will go, but also Whitehurst from Clemson and Jacobs from Bowling Green. With Rivers, Garrard, Griese possibly available, we should be able to get someone to back up Bledsoe if they decide Romo is not the guy. Henson, imo, is gone. And, don't forget Culpepper.........

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Culpepper? I'd take Brad Johnson over him (no I don't want Johnson). Johnson has done a lot more with the Vike that Culpepper this season. Without Moss to throw the deep hanging pass Culpepper looked like ****.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would like Cutler out the ones who will be avail when we pick.

Young? Not sure.........

Bobo

Reaction score
I doubt Whitehurst gets drafted in the 1st day let alone the 1st round.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I really am not all that thrilled with any of them. I just do not see a sure fire Pro Bowl in the bunch- which is hard to spot anyway. Leinart- just do not get the vibe from; think he will be good, but not pro bowl. Young is a long way away. the rest- ugh. To me the kid with the most potential is Quinn, and he is not coming out. Though that would be something to plan for in 2007. Maybe trade our top pick this year and stockpile some for a run on him next year.