5 Stages of Grief

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I bring to you, live from Dubuque, IA...

The best of PT; The Torrin Tucker Story! It starts with PT's grave concern over our OL:

First, Denial

Phoenix-Talon said:
Backups ...Pettitti - RT and rookies (not worth mentioning is Torrin Tucker).
http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57570

Tucker was not worth mentioning, according to PT.

Then it became

Phoenix-Talon said:
I do happen to know (from being Here at the Zone), that the Dallas Cowboys lost Allen and another key player On the OL. My only question with that is ...have they been replaced with players that are just as good or better?

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58034&page=3

Immediately, I was perplexed. I could not for the life of me figure out who he was talking about....I didn't remember losing another key OL. Maybe I was missing something. Maybe Flozell got traded, or decided to take up ballet instead...

But I got my answer...oh yes, did I get my answer.

ANGER

Phoenix-Talon said:
I'm not challenging your Cowboys football savvy, But

Have you ever heard of:

77 Torrin Tucker, G
Height/Weight: 6-6/315
Birthdate: 12/25/1979
Birthplace: Meridian, MS, USA

Team: Dallas Cowboys
College: Southern Miss.
NFL Experience: 4

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58034&page=4

So now, we have traveled from someone not being worth mentioned to someone who was a key loss for us.

Got it?

Good.

Let's continue on the path to enlightenment.

Phoenix-Talon was adament about Torrin Tucker being a Key OL. He even cited sources....

Phoenix-Talon said:
Actually your persistence is a quality I admire. Alright! I'll stop ignoring you ...

Hopefully, you'll accept an answer that was posted By a COwboys Fan ...

Sportsmemo: Sports from a Vegas Perspective

Posted: Friday, July 14, 2006 12:00 AM
cowboys.jpg

Overview: Bill Parcells and the Dallas Cowboys begin their fourth year together with a new look offensive line and more additions to the Parcells' 3-4 defense. The Cowboys will look to improve on their 24th best run defense in 2005 and shoot for the playoffs after missing them for the second straight year.

"Key" Subtractions:
La’Roi Glover Defensive Tackle
Scott Fujita Linebacker
Keyshawn Johnson Wide Receiver
Larry Allen Offensive Guard
Torrin Tucker Offensive Tackle
Dat Nguyen Linebacker

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58034&page=7

Then, Pheonix-Talon moved onto Bargaining with this thread

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58194

It was here, he was trying to save face....show some resemblence of an arguement....

Here, he tried to convince us there was no difference between a player loss and a key loss.

Then, Phoenix-Talon moved onto depression, after he knew he had been beat...

Phoenix-Talon said:
With all of the hazing, heckling, and flamming that I get, it's worth it to know when I get a PM or someone says "you are alright PT ...even though you are an Eagles fan!"

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58205

PT almost appeared to be teary eyed (or thats how I imagine him at this moment). He knew he had been beaten by the superpunk/Vintage duo in the past few days.

Yet, he achieved a milestone, 3000 posts...

So there was some happiness. But it was a mixed feeling. Conflict burning inside him, like how he felt when T.O. left for Dallas...

The next step for PT is acceptance. He is almost there. I hope this thread becomes the final step for him.

------------------

In all seriousness, its been nice posting here amongst fellow fans.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
wow, i just had a feeling Superpunk wasnt far off, when he siad your 1000 post and 2nd thread will be about PT :D:D:D

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
nice thread! haha

as much as i don't always mind PT i'll never understand why an ea-girls fan spends so much time here.

he's got more posts than me!

i'm NEVER on ea-girls boards, and i couldn't care less about their opinions.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
What does the 1,000th Post mean to Vintage ...

... It means that he'd create another 1,000 post to ask PT to tell him why Torrin Tucker should be considered a "Key Loss" to the Cowboys.

...Well, of the 1,000 posts or so....525 were spent asking me about the Cowboys OL

...2 of those 1,000 posts were some very nice threads

Probably 473 have been off-topic comedy central related posts to Superpunk; your cohort in comedy.

But you know what; I think I'm warming up to you.

So what I am trying to say is.....

Congratulations Vintage!:)

BTW Vintage ...I'm not letting you get away with the 5-stages of Grief ...you're not getting off that easy. Real nice stuff dude. Loved reading it!

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

... It means that he'd create another 1,000 post to ask PT to tell him why Torrin Tucker should be considered a "Key Loss" to the Cowboys.

...Well, of the 1,000 posts or so....525 were spent asking me about the Cowboys OL

Probably 473 have been off-topic comedy central related posts to Superpunk; your cohort in comedy.

BTW Vintage ...I'm not letting you get away with the 5-stages of Grief ...you're not getting off that easy. Real nice stuff dude. Loved reading it!

Oh come on some of us come here for the banter, take the bait! I need some entertainment.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
I got to give it to PT though....hes not like most trolls...lol He doesnt come to the Zone just to piss on the cowboys.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Great reply.

Those who have kept up with current events around here, will truly appreciate your reply.