5 WRs that the Cowboys should consider trading for

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We are in a part of the season where we have one of the best defences in the history of the Cowboys. The last times we had a defence this good, the Super Bowl was usually the result. We have a very good running game. All that's missing is a WR for us to win the Super Bowl this year, in my view. So, here are some players we should consider trading for:

1. Kendrick Bourne NE Patriots - This is a player we could probably get a good value on a trade. He's not the most explosive, but he is a #1 WR who can stretch the field.
  2. Elijah Moore NY Jets - a quietly good WR for the Jets who we could get a value trade on.
  3. Michael Thomas New Orleans Saints - the Saints are a mess, but he's still a decent WR who shouldn't cost much.
  4. Jerry Jeudy Denver Broncos - one of the few bright spots for Denver's offense and they need draft picks anywhere they can get them. We might be able to get him for a 2nd or 3rd.
  5. Keenan Allen Chargers - the Chargers are a team that's middling. It'd likely take a 1st, but Allen, Lamb, and Gallup would make a fun tandem at WR.
Either of these or other WRs are a need to trade for so that we can fill the one remaining hole that our team has. I truly think, when I see this roster, that we are a WR away from a Super Bowl.