53, man roster

jaybird

Reaction score
Don't we have 2 spots open for 4 weeks until McClain and Hardy come back?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't think so. They are already filled and those guys will then be cut. I'm guessing Edwards will be cut for hardy

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'd say Edwards is most likely cut when Hardy returns. And LB Smith or Brinkley (I'd prefer Brinkley but I like they keep the veteran) is cut when Ro returns. They might also cut some guys depending on if they add any vets who were just cut from other teams. I'm surprised they kept Heath and McCray. Neither can play and both are only special teams players. I guess they thought special teams was bad enough in preseason that they need to keep all the guys they know can play.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'd say Edwards is most likely cut when Hardy returns. And LB Smith or Brinkley (I'd prefer Brinkley but I like they keep the veteran) is cut when Ro returns. They might also cut some guys depending on if they add any vets who were just cut from other teams. I'm surprised they kept Heath and McCray. Neither can play and both are only special teams players. I guess they thought special teams was bad enough in preseason that they need to keep all the guys they know can play.

Brinkley will be gone.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Brinkley will be gone.

Yeah. I meant I prefer they cut Brinkley but I could see them keeping him over Smith because he's a veteran. But Smith has a lot more upside. I just don't know if Smith is ready to be relied on. Hopefully it won't come down to those guys if Lee and McClain can stay healthy.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We have a Roster Zone... But it isn't for posts about our roster.