#54 looks like a keeper.

Aven8

Reaction score
Very impressed by Carter. Looks like he is finding his way. He's actually starting to look "instinctive" something he never showed since he came aboard.

Please be true.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Aven8;4747813 said:
Very impressed by Carter. Looks like he is finding his way. He's actually starting to look "instinctive" something he never showed since he came aboard.

Please be true.

I'm sure you'll agree that part of appearing instinctive is being confident in what to do in what situation.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am becoming very happy with the core of linebackers. From Lee to Carter to Ware and even Spencer. I think Spencer is also playing so very solid football.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyStar88;4747995 said:
I am becoming very happy with the core of linebackers. From Lee to Carter to Ware and even Spencer. I think Spencer is also playing so very solid football.

I've also noticed how well Spencer's been playing. Probably that last guy to get complimented on this site.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
One thing that is telling is Orie Lemon got time in on a package on the defense.

That says a lot about Dan Connor.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4748029 said:
One thing that is telling is Orie Lemon got time in on a package on the defense.

I literally forgot Conner was even on the team.

gdogg24

Reaction score
Dr. Carter looks like he's balling out I was worried that we could find somebody who could play next to Lee but now I'm liking what we got at MLB so much speed

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4748029 said:

Two down linebackers are about as useful as in the box safeties.

Gotta be able to defend the pass if you want to see the field.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4748029 said:

Who is that guy? :cool:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4748029 said:

Technically Rob finds a way to rotate in all his active players on D, so its not a bad reflection on Connor at all.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;4748117 said:
Technically Rob finds a way to rotate in all his active players on D, so its not a bad reflection on Connor at all.

Connor only gets in on goal line packages.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4748120 said:
Connor only gets in on goal line packages.

Hence the point of everyone gets playing time on D.

Doesn't say Lemon is special or Connor is terrible, both are used in different ways.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;4748127 said:
Hence the point of everyone gets playing time on D.

Doesn't say Lemon is special or Connor is terrible, both are used in different ways.

True. Ryan playing to the strengths of his players.

Something i wish Garrett would do.

Reaction score
The talent at the ILB position that we have now excites me. I know Sean Lee isn't the fastest player in the world, but his quick reaction time, and ability to read the offense and make a play on the ball is what sets him apart. Big Bruce is a beast as well. I dare teams to challenge these two.

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
CowboyStar88;4747995 said:

When they showed all four of them when introducing the positions, I thought, "umm, that's a pretty darn good group. With Spencer being the worst one, and he ain't bad at all."

Smith22

Reaction score
I am loving the trio of Ware, Lee and Carter. Spencer also had a solid game, especially against the run.