6th ranked D

Rackat

Reaction score
Even after we had our arses handed to us by NE. I think the E-girls are in for a long night Sunday. :D

I'll wager that Roy Willie gets at least one Interception. I can't make a sig pic to save my life, but I'm willing to bet a sig "statement" if someone is willing to put up making me a sig picture as the alternate "bet". :D

vicjagger

Reaction score
Notice the correlation between defensive ranking (yards/game) and time of possession (TOP):

Tot Rk, Team, TOP Rk
1, Pit, 1
2, Bal, 3
3, NE, 2
4, Ind, 11
5, Ten 4
6, Dal, 9
7, NYG, 5

The top 5 in TOP also rank in the top 7 on total D.

So is a good defense a fresh defense, or is a fresh defense a good defense?

Rackat

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;1741507 said:
And why not? Because you don't think it's true?

As of right now: http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...OTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Thanks for posting that. After I posted yesterday I had to drive from Decatur over to Love Field in traffic to pick up a friend from DC. With the traffic at Texas Motor Speedway we didn't get home until around 11:00PM. Then we sat up drinking a few beers and talking about how much Jason Campbell sucks and how much he wishes they had Tony Romo. He's a good guy generally, even if he is a Skanks fan. We're heading out to the Dickie's 500 tomorrow, then we'll be back at the house in time to catch the second half of the Cowboys Egirls game. One thing about it, he hates the Egirls as much as we do! LOL