7 round 2025 Mock Draft

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I think they will use a 5th to trade for a RB before the 2024-2025 season actually starts so only 3 comp picks. I think they will just miss the playoffs and pick at 17.

1. WR Emeka Egbuka (6'1, 205) Ohio State

2. RB Ashton Jeanty (5'9, 210) Boise State

3. LB Smael Mondon Jr. (6'3, 230) Georgia

4. FS Sebastian Castro (5'11, 205) Iowa

5. 3-Tech Akheem Mesidor (6'3, 280) Miami

5C. DE Antwaun Powell-Ryland (6'3, 245) Virginia Tech

5C. G Javontez Spraggins (6'3, 325) Tennessee

6. CB Dorian Strong (6'0, 185) Virginia Tech

6C. QB Cameron Rising (6'2, 220) Utah

7. WR Isaiah Neyor (6'3, 215) Texas

Sully

Reaction score
I will agree that the Cowboys miss the playoffs. With you taking a QB in Rd 6, I assume you believe Jerry keeps Dak Prescott.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I will agree that the Cowboys miss the playoffs. With you taking a QB in Rd 6, I assume you believe Jerry keeps Dak Prescott.
Yeah, they kind of have to keep Dak now. If they were going to move on from him, they should have coaxed him out of his NO Trade Clause this year and got picks for him. If they let him walk in FA after this year they will only NET a 3rd round Comp pick. That would be the worst case scenario.

They will give Dak a massive contract and also resign Trey Lance to be the primary backup. Rising is just a replacement for Rush.

I did a few blow it up Mock Drafts where I had them trading Dak. I didn't think they would actually do that. I just like to run through all the scenarios just in case. Jerry don't want to go through the late 90's early 2000's nightmare again. QB's like Hutchinson, Carter, Banks; I don't really blame him.

They will also resign CD to a huge contract. They have been dragging their feet, and now he will be way more expensive. Could of gotten him signed to a long term deal at like 28 mil a yr. Now it looks like it will have to be 32+ mil a yr.

Micah is a different story. I think he plays on his 5th yr option next year. After that I think they put the Exclusive Franchise Tag on him. That give you 2-3 more years of Micah to see if he maintains his production or falls off without paying him an absurd amount of money.