8/3 Morning Practice Report (the last one from me)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Radiohead. Great stuff.

I printed out your reports and brought them to my Mother and Aunt, who are BIG Dallas fans. They loved it. Today my Mother called me and said, "You don't have another article from that Radio person, do you?", lol.

She loved it too.

This is exactly the type of information that I like best during camp. Terrific job!

lwehlers

Reaction score
i also want to add that i have enjoyed reading your camp reports. it is a shame it is your last one. now we will have to wait until the first preseason game to really get a look at how the boys are really doing. thank you again for your time.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
It's hard to tell so early in training camp and I've missed a lot of stuff here and there, but everytime I read practice notes from Radiohead or statements from Parcells, Burnett is getting more props than Ware.... so far. I think is the way I would want it to be. Ware is from a small school, and hasn't seen as much big time action as Burnett in the SEC. He seems like more of a project with physical skills that awe scouts. Gonna be nice if both those guys man the linebacker spots for years to come.

Thanks again RH for all the training camp coverage. You da man! :bow:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
thanks for all the play by play and observations. i actually feel like i know whats been going on at camp.