8-4 To 9-8

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
4 YEARS and nothing to show except heartbreaks, controversary, in-fighting, bad coaching, bad playcalling on and on ....

Bill Parcells has LOST the right to choose to comeback - Jerry needs to hire a GM before he hires a football coach.

IMO, I honestly would call Troy Aikman...and go from there....

RoyBiscuit

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1296008 said:
4 YEARS and nothing to show except heartbreaks, controversary, in-fighting, bad coaching, bad playcalling on and on ....

Yep.

I'm amazed at how hard this is for some folks to figure out.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
RoyBiscuit;1296016 said:
Yep.

I'm amazed at how hard this is for some folks to figure out.
We need a FOOTBALL man - Jerry is a country bumpkin whose Daddy hit oil...

Frozen700

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1296008 said:

Bill Parcells has LOST the right to choose to comeback - Jerry needs to hire a GM before he hires a football coach.

yea i kno..i feel like crap man

j_welcome

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1296008 said:

He needs to hire Parcells AS the GM, and bring in someone else to coach the team. I still feel Parcells is a good judge of talent, the game calling is looking to have passed him by or just too many other coaches have worked with him and know his tendencies.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Deion on NFL Network just nailed it..."Bill has not won in Dallas 34-32 , Mora was fired at 24-24 , the NFL is not about just making, getting in the payoffs, etc it's about winning - Bill has not won in Dallas, that's the bottomline 0 he wasn't brought here to get into the playoffs, he was brought here to win a Super Bowl"
Paraphrasing - Yep he's right - getting rid of Bill is no great loss.