9 Reasons We Win the Game

goshan

Reaction score
1. Eagles have slim chance of getting in the playoffs even with a win. I suspect the game will be moved to 4 PM, Tampa will have already won the previous game against the Raiders -- huge letdown for Eagles at kickoff.
2. Weather looks to be fairly warm for Phili in Winter
3. Extra day of rest
4. Gut wrenching loss for the Eagles today
5. Westbrook is banged up
6. If Holland and Jenkings can get back for this game, this is the healthiest we will have been for a long time. Although Barber probably won't be 100%, I don't think there is a dropoff with Choice.
7. Romo is due for a hot hand.
8. Another chance should give everyone an extra burst of injury.
9. McFlabb, the real Choker, plays for the other team.

You can put it in Bold, Three Inch Headlines...

We Will Win the Ball Game.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
goshan;2516253 said:
1. Eagles have slim chance of getting in the playoffs even with a win. I suspect the game will be moved to 4, Tampa will have already won the previous game against the Raiders -- huge letdown for Eagles.
3. Extra day of rest
6. If Holland and Jenkings can get back for this game, this is the healthiest we will have been for a long time. Although Barber probably won't be 100%, I don't think there is a dropoff with Choice.

You can put it in Bold, Three Inch Headlines.

10. JG finally grows some extra brain cells and feeds Choice early/often. He sticks with the run to balance out the pass for the first time in his short career as OC.

mikeygaga11

Reaction score
11. JG will put in a QB sneak for 3rd (or 4th) and inches
12. Our special teams won't give up another first down on a fake FG

reddyuta

Reaction score
14)romo finally takes responsibilty and doesnt cause any turnovers-if this happens we win-no matter what.this is on thing that is holding us back

willia451

Reaction score
goshan;2516253 said:
1. Eagles have slim chance of getting in the playoffs even with a win. I suspect the game will be moved to 4 PM, Tampa will have already won the previous game against the Raiders -- huge letdown for Eagles at kickoff.
3. Extra day of rest

If that's true, and the game IS move to 4PM or Sunday night, and somehow, Oakland beats Tampa earlier that day, WHOOOO HOOOO, what a game it will be. Holy Toledo.

Go Cowboys!!!

zeromaster

Reaction score
Lol at the "book it" threads... :bang2:

As I recall, Baltimore's offense was assessed as below average, and we were playing the last ever game in Irving. I hope some better motivation can be found for this one, like maybe

PRIDE?

anava

Reaction score
goshan;2516253 said:
3. Extra day of rest

A burst of injury??? Think we have had enough of that this year. Dont need a extra burst

goshan

Reaction score
anava;2516541 said:
A burst of injury??? Think we have had enough of that this year. Dont need a extra burst

lol. good catch.

anava

Reaction score
goshan;2516253 said:
3. Extra day of rest
6. If Holland and Jenkins can get back for this game, this is the healthiest we will have been for a long time. Although Barber probably won't be 100%, I don't think there is a dropoff with Choice.

Also it may be warmer than usual but the 10 day has showers on Sunday as of right now.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Romo will give Mcnabb a run for his money in the choke department.

I wonder if Vegas has odds on who chokes first, more often, or at the most critical time in the game.