911 call over a burger

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hoov said:
OMG. i just laughed so F' loud everyone at the job is looking in my office to see whats going on. That's Great!!!!!! Everone needs to go a little ballistic now and then. And i'm with you on worrying about what soemone would do to your food if you piss them off while they prepare it.

I think you are the guy who threw coffee at me last week, BP. Is this you?

upadek.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
I think you are the guy who threw coffee at me last week, BP. Is this you?

upadek.jpg

No....I would never do that now, much younger and impatient at the time, but months of the same thing at BK down there drove me to it, plus I knew I was never going back.

This was the same BK that on occasions we would walk through the drive through after being out drinking at night.
We would come back from the club, in a cab, and then walk over to BK.

They kept the Drive through open later but closed the dining area so they had it cleaned.

A few of us would be walking through jumping up and down on the drive through cord and then walk up, pay, get our food, walk back to the barracks and eat.

Did I mention I only drink once in a great while now, I think the last time was during the draft last year....I will buy a six pack and have some beers during draft weekend.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I used to work at a local so called mexican fast food place. One night we had this guy order a taco salad, you know the 20000000 calorie kind, and after I made he soaked it in this valentino brand hot sauce. It is so hot you can smell it from across the room. I warned the guy several time about how hot it was. he just looked at me all smug and said "I'm from Texas, I can handle it". About 5 mins later he came back for a soda refill saying that was the hottest stuff he'd ever eaten. I couldn't help but laugh :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I used to work at a local so called mexican fast food place. One night we had this guy order a taco salad, you know the 20000000 calorie kind, and after I made he soaked it in this valentino brand hot sauce. It is so hot you can smell it from across the room. I warned the guy several time about how hot it was. he just looked at me all smug and said "I'm from Texas, I can handle it". About 5 mins later he came back for a soda refill saying that was the hottest stuff he'd ever eaten. I couldn't help but laugh :D

Did you tell him that soda wouldn't help it and he had ate hot stuff before he would know that....or did you play the smart employee and wait until he ordered multiple sodas first lol.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Nothing ever beats when someone orders a nonfat mocha, but with whip.

Nonfat milk - 50 calories.
Whipped cream - 230 calories.

Yeah - you really helped yourself there.....

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:

LOL

Like those huge people that go in and order everything on the menu at a burger joint and then ask for a Diet Coke lol.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

Or ordering a bean taco because you are a vegetarian.....umm the beans are made with lard genius

Did you tell him that soda wouldn't help it and he had ate hot stuff before he would know that....or did you play the smart employee and wait until he ordered multiple sodas first lol.

waited of course :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL

Like those huge people that go in and order everything on the menu at a burger joint and then ask for a Diet Coke lol.
You were behind me at McD's today and didn't say hello????? :mad:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
You were behind me at McD's today and didn't say hello????? :mad:

Yes I was the one that pinched your butt and asked if you wanted me to be the hamburglar. :eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes I was the one that pinched your butt and asked if you wanted me to be the hamburglar. :eek:
AHHHHH did the blood come out of your shirt?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
AHHHHH did the blood come out of your shirt?

Yes...did it come out of your.....ahhh...never mind :eek: :p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes...did it come out of your.....ahhh...never mind :eek: :p:
I don't bleed from......wait that didn't come out right.....neither did that....I'm going to shut up now :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I don't bleed from......wait that didn't come out right.....neither did that....I'm going to shut up now :D

In another thread you said you stay in the south, and have only travelled to Germany and Spain. Why didn't you mention San Fran?

How big a fan of the catch are you, so to speak?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
In another thread you said you stay in the south, and have only travelled to Germany and Spain. Why didn't you mention San Fran?

How big a fan of the catch are you, so to speak?
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol