#97 hatcher

links18

Reaction score
REDD;2659560 said:
well i kno this sound stupid but if go bac 2 most of the sac last year
# 97 waz alwayz the game even tho he didn't get the sac...he alwayz drove he man bac for the next person 2 get in

everytyme canty waz in the other team alwayz drive down the feild

so am not tryin 2 take nuttin frm D.Ware or J RAT/beast just sayin

i can't wait see how he does this year

am tell yall he has potential yall just don't see it

and yea are we gettin springs? any wordz on that?:starspin

RIF (Readin ids Funamendal)

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
REDD;2659560 said:
# 97 waz alwayz the game even tho he didn't get the sac...he alwayz drove he man bac for the next person 2 get in

LMAO
All you have to do is replace a z for an s and add some vowels and we should be at middle school level.

The irony, these errors are on purpose.
Chatspeak is destroying language....

However, all in all, I think Bowen will be better than Canty.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
REDD;2659560 said:

How much ovaltine to I have to drink to get the decoder ring for this?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
REDD;2659560 said:

Allow me to translate:

I am aware that this post is going to sound extremely unintelligent, but if you go back and re-examine most of the sacks from last year, you will see that Jason Hatcher was always in the game even though he wasn't the one actual sacking the QB. The reason is because he used his massive strength to drive his man backwards. This allowed someone else to get the sack. Yes, I know I am not making any sense and I am coming off as quite foolish to the mass of you, but hear me out.

Every time Chris Canty was in the game, his man would always drive him backwards. Consequently, there was no sack made on the play. Therefore, by account of my limited reasoning, Hatcher must be better than Canty. I am not trying to reduce the credibility of Ware or Ratliff, who are very good players in their own right, but I cannot wait to see how well Hatcher will do this year as the starter. I whole heartedly believe that Hatcher has all the potential to be great. Unfortunately, unlike me, most of you are to stupid to realize that.

Pray tell, did we sign Shawn Springs yet? Are there any musings around the league regarding this transaction?

:starspin

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2660558 said:
Allow me to translate:

I am aware that this post is going to sound extremely unintelligent, but if you go back and re-examine most of the sacks from last year, you will see that Jason Hatcher was always in the game even though he wasn't the one actual sacking the QB. The reason is because he used his massive strength to drive his man backwards. This allowed someone else to get the sack. Yes, I know I am not making any sense and I am coming off as quite foolish to the mass of you, but hear me out.

Every time Chris Canty was in the game, his man would always drive him backwards. Consequently, there was no sack made on the play. Therefore, by account of my limited reasoning, Hatcher must be better than Canty. I am not trying to reduce the credibility of Ware or Ratliff, who are very good players in their own right, but I cannot wait to see how well Hatcher will do this year as the starter. I whole heartedly believe that Hatcher has all the potential to be great. Unfortunately, unlike me, most of you are to stupid to realize that.

Pray tell, did we sign Shawn Springs yet? Are there any musings around the league regarding this transaction?

:starspin

:bow:

And with a "pray tell" to boot. :laugh2: