A CBZ Bye Week Excercise

superpunk

Reaction score
With the Cowboys off, our minds are free to turn to other things.

So, I'd encourage everyone to think about which Cowboy player aggravates them the most. It could be Julius, Roy, Spears, Henry, etc. For me, it would be Julius and Spears.

Once you've got them in mind, pick a game with another player in it who has a similar stature to the player in mind. If it's Roy, maybe you can watch the Cards, Steelers, or Giants (provided none of them are on bye, lol). If it's Henry, maybe you can watch the Skins and see Rogers, or something else. The point of the excercise is, to watch these players with the same critical eye that you watch the Cowboys' player with. Make it a point to focus on what they do poorly, and gloss over the good plays they make.

Hope you all have a good time with this. Feel free to report your findings back in this thread.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1732139 said:
With the Cowboys off, our minds are free to turn to other things.

So, I'd encourage everyone to think about which Cowboy player aggravates them the most. It could be Julius, Roy, Spears, Henry, etc. For me, it would be Julius and Spears.

Once you've got them in mind, pick a game with another player in it who has a similar stature to the player in mind. If it's Roy, maybe you can watch the Cards, Steelers, or Giants (provided none of them are on bye, lol). If it's Henry, maybe you can watch the Skins and see Rogers, or something else. The point of the excercise is, to watch these players with the same critical eye that you watch the Cowboys' player with. Make it a point to focus on what they do poorly, and gloss over the good plays they make.

Hope you all have a good time with this. Feel free to report your findings back in this thread.
Interesting exercise, SP. May try to watch San Diego's Ends... Do a comparison with Spears.

superpunk

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1732154 said:
Roy by FAR. JJ is frustrating but at least he wasn't a top 10 pick.

Looks like Pitt-Cin is the game for you. Keep a critical eye on Polamalu - try not to be too distracted by his magnificent hair.

WoodysGirl;1732160 said:
Interesting exercise, SP. May try to watch San Diego's Ends... Do a comparison with Spears.

This is my soup du jour, too. ;)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Are there any undrafted WRs that don't that don't get thrown to to watch?