A different appraoch

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
So with the state the team is currently in, I figured I'd try to look at the glass half full.

Think about what it will do to our team's morale and confidence if we win our next two games, and go into the Washington game on a 2 game win streak, getting some impact players back and healthy.

That right there could provide the spark we need for the rest of the year.
Or, we could fall victim to our past demons and start believing our hype again and start this process all over. But if we can somehow win the next two games (we have the talent, even with Brad) that could propell us forward as a team, and possibly to great accomplishments.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;2369001 said:
So with the state the team is currently in, I figured I'd try to look at the glass half full.

Think about what it will do to our team's morale and confidence if we win our next two games, and go into the Washington game on a 2 game win streak, getting some impact players back and healthy.

That right there could provide the spark we need for the rest of the year.
Or, we could fall victim to our past demons and start believing our hype again and start this process all over. But if we can somehow win the next two games (we have the talent, even with Brad) that could propell us forward as a team, and possibly to great accomplishments.

Wow!

That is half full!

:eek:

I wish I had your enthusisam.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
This team does have the feel of an oversold washout.

Maybe they'll respond with everyone leaving them for dead. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs are even a little overconfident, with every media story being about us being in a complete tailspin.

I did notice that the press conference today had a totally different tone. For at least a week -- maybe more -- the tone has been "Why are you such an idiot and why does your team suck so bad?" Today it was more like a normal PC where the reporters weren't attacking and were asking actual football questions.

Might mean nothing... Just saying.

zeromaster

Reaction score
It would be funny to see Tampa lose and watch the Bucs fans/national media spin it. We already know what the other side of it will be.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://i72.***BLOCKED***/albums/i175/zchacon_photos/koolaid.jpg

Brad and talent in the same sentence?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Why shouldn't we win. If we don't turn the ball over and stop the run we can win this game. If we turn the ball over and make too many mistakes then we have a hard time beating anyone as does any team in the NFL.

If people would try and understand why we lost those games then they wouldn't be in panic mode.

It's football. That requires a certain amount of Cowboying it up but that's not the problem with this team right now.

Again it's football. The team doesn't need counseling. They just need to play STs and not turn the damned ball over.