A Flaw in Tony Romo's Game

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Yeah, say what you will about Quincy Carter, but when he was quarterbacking the Cowboys, defenses truly respected the run.

:)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1748482 said:
Yeah, say what you will about Quincy Carter, but when he was quarterbacking the Cowboys, defenses truly respected the run.

:)

What?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It looked to me like he had been working on his play action during the bye week, it looked a lot better.

JPM

Reaction score
He can't throw a 30-yard out either

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1748528 said:
He can't scramble :laugh2:

Quiet as kept, he's not all that accurate either......I mean 20/25 passes is absolutely terrible......80% just sucks!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1748534 said:
Quiet as kept, he's not all that accurate either......I mean 20/25 passes is absolutely terrible......80% just sucks!!!

No kidding.....he should be like the almighty Brett Farve and never have an incomplete pass or int :laugh2:

goshan

Reaction score
Honestly, he hasn't proven that he can throw deep.
When is the last time we through a pass over 40 yds in the air?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
goshan;1748565 said:

He had a few last season but as long as teams are giving up space underneath Romo is going to take it. I don't think he has a problem at all with throwing the deep ball.

sago1

Reaction score
Very worried about locking up Romo for 6 more years. Frankly he hasn't shown me anything yet. I mean he's been the Cowboy starter for at least 17 maybe 18 games and we haven't won the Super Bowl yet. Until he does, he certainly isn't worth almost $70M. Of course if he does win that then Jerry should give him $100M.

PS: I'm kidding, okay. Like all of you I think Romo's great and so relieved Jerry finally got around to signing him. I think half of Dallas would have committed suicide if Romo didn't get locked up soon. We've gone too long w/o a good young QB. Now he's ours and we get to sit back, relax and watch him play. I don't know about you but watching him play makes me smile.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
W
goshan;1748565 said:
When Glenn was healthy.

anygivensun

Reaction score
Speedkilz88 has the right answer. There are not deep passes because we don't have a whole lot of deep threats. Actually that is the weakness of our offense. I we are not going to get Glen back soon (in 2-3 games), we should be looking at how to get a speedster receiver in the fold. If nothing else that would create more underneath opportunities for TO and company.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Who gives a rat's *** if we don't have 50+ yards-in-the-air passes.

Give me that excellent read on the blitz that only travelled 15 yards in the air to TO but ended up being 50 yards play after TO took it to the house.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
cobra;1748609 said:
Who gives a rat's *** if we don't have 50+ yards-in-the-air passes.

Give me that excellent read on the blitz that only travelled 15 yards in the air to TO but ended up being 50 yards play after TO took it to the house.

Everyone keeps talking about a speed WR.....There aren't any out there except Bethel Johnson and he sucks.......We are cool with what we have.....