A heads up to you DirecTV guys

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
Hey,
I just called into DTV to ask how to reset my password on their website, seeing as I've never even used it. I've been a customer for 8 years now, and when I called they switched me a few times , no big deal. And so when I got through the guy says, Sir you're a valued customer etc and we'd like to keep you happy etc - ( I wasn't unhappy and didn't give that impression) so he gives me $10 off a month for 12 months - Showtime and Starz for 6 months free and HBO & Cinemax Free for 3 months :eek:
Um Why? I do not know -So maybe give them a shout about something not working and if they don't offer come right out and maybe say , you're thinking about getting pay channels but are unsure of which to go with, is there a trial?
Maybe they are running a Promo? anyway thought I'd give you guys a headsup.

dguinta1

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2188025 said:
Hey,
I just called into DTV to ask how to reset my password on their website, seeing as I've never even used it. I've been a customer for 8 years now, and when I called they switched me a few times , no big deal. And so when I got through the guy says, Sir you're a valued customer etc and we'd like to keep you happy etc - ( I wasn't unhappy and didn't give that impression) so he gives me $10 off a month for 12 months - Showtime and Starz for 6 months free and HBO & Cinemax Free for 3 months :eek:
Um Why? I do not know -So maybe give them a shout about something not working and if they don't offer come right out and maybe say , you're thinking about getting pay channels but are unsure of which to go with, is there a trial?
Maybe they are running a Promo? anyway thought I'd give you guys a headsup.
Very cool. Thanks for the 411. :lombardi: