A.J. Hawk our next MLB bye Dat

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
If we are ever in a position to draft this guy. We better take Him!!! Did you see him in the Texas game? This guy has a nonstop motor. Was all over the field, and could not be blocked. Here's his stat line: A.J. Hawk had an interception, two sacks, a team-high 12 tackles (including three for loss), a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hawk_aj00.html

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
But would he take a paycut to play in the NFL? ;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Vinnie2u said:
If we are ever in a position to draft this guy. We better take Him!!! Did you see him in the Texas game? This guy has a nonstop motor. Was all over the field, and could not be blocked. Here's his stat line: A.J. Hawk had an interception, two sacks, a team-high 12 tackles (including three for loss), a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hawk_aj00.html

I hope we are not drafting high enough to get this guy, however, if he is there when we draft at 32 then I am all smiles.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Guess what Dat Nguyen isn't going no where... guess who the next to leave at middle linebacker and probably be a backup? Bradie James...

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
All three of those Ohio State linebackers are sick. Carpenter was playing like a wildman! I would take a look at any of them in the draft.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hawk would indeed be a catch for us; he had a great game Saturday night. But Dat is not the guy that needs to go. Dat was all over the field and making tackles for little or no gain. Bradie James tipped one pass that was caught anyway and that is the only time I heard his name called.

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
He plays outside LB, putting him inside would take away what he does best...go to the ball and make plays

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Compacity said:
Guess what Dat Nguyen isn't going no where.

Agreed. The guy is more valuable than just his playing time and BP loves to have those guys around. See Aaron Glenn, Ritchie Anderson etc.
Dat also has a motor that doesn't quit running. I'm still not sure as to why some do not think of him as an asset to this team. Clearly he is. 59 is always where the ball is.