A lesson for all ladies.....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I guess if I wanted to just sit and watch a game and I had a hubby who wanted to cuddle, I could beat him to death? :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I've had dates wanting to cuddle while I'm watching a game and I have to tell him to get off me.

This guy's cruelty is way over the top

Cowchick

Reaction score
Woody's Girl,
My thoughts exactly. I'm not married but my friend girls always come over to watch the game and we make sure that there are no musty men around...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sexy Football Goddess said:
Woody's Girl,
My thoughts exactly. I'm not married but my friend girls always come over to watch the game and we make sure that there are no musty men around...

:welcome: SFG...

Oh... hangin' around with WG will only garner you trouble... ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
:welcome: SFG...

Oh... hangin' around with WG will only garner you trouble... ;)
Marriage has made you a fuddy-duddy. :tongue:

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
Yikes! That was brutal! What a freak!

It sucked being married to my ex - husband... everytime a game was coming on I had to go to my grandparents house to watch it. Yeah... we had 2 televisions in the house, but if I went to watch the game in another room he would just pout around the house.....
My question.... what kind of freakin man does not like football!!??!!??!! :bang2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
28bringinthewood said:
Yikes! That was brutal! What a freak!

It sucked being married to my ex - husband... everytime a game was coming on I had to go to my grandparents house to watch it. Yeah... we had 2 televisions in the house, but if I went to watch the game in another room he would just pout around the house.....
My question.... what kind of freakin man does not like football!!??!!??!! :bang2:
One like Winki ;)