A letter to Santa Claus

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dear Santa, I've been fairly good this year (Hos, you stay out of this) so I'm hoping you'll consider getting me everything on my Draftmas List.

1. A defensive coordinator who will do for the defense what Jason Garrett has done for the team. Give them an identity. In fact, I'm going to be a little greedy and ask for a whole new defensive coaching staff. I know you can't find one of these in the draft but I don't want Dave Campo near another young player.

2. I want, change that, I need a ballhawking safety. A Dez Bryant type athlete who will go after the ball and throw his body around. I don't know, maybe someone with enough speed, athleticism, and viciousness to punish little elves like DeSean Jackson. A tall order I know but hey, you have to fly to every house in a single night so I know you can pull this off.

3. Okay, I may need you to look the other way on this one and let me see who the number one linebacker on your naughty list is. I'm talking a gunpowder eating, Rottweiler of a man, who will give our defense some much needed attitude. I know Vontaze Burfect and Manti Te'o are a whole Draftmas away, but someone like that.

4. No more faulty, break in one year, bargain O Line prospects. Real Offensive Linemen only please.

Thanks. I will leave out some cookies and milk.

P.S. Feel free to leave some quality undrafted free agents as stocking stuffers.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
:bow: Loved it!! I'd co-sign if it helped. :D

Chris in Arizona;3744467 said:
Dear Santa, I've been fairly good this year (Hos, you stay out of this) so I'm hoping you'll consider getting me everything on my Draftmas List.

1. A defensive coordinator who will do for the defense what Jason Garrett has done for the team. Give them an identity. In fact, I'm going to be a little greedy and ask for a whole new defensive coaching staff. I know you can't find one of these in the draft but I don't want Dave Campo near another young player.

2. I want, change that, I need a ballhawking safety. A Dez Bryant type athlete who will go after the ball and throw his body around. I don't know, maybe someone with enough speed, athleticism, and viciousness to punish little elves like DeSean Jackson. A tall order I know but hey, you have to fly to every house in a single night so I know you can pull this off.

3. Okay, I may need you to look the other way on this one and let me see who the number one linebacker on your naughty list is. I'm talking a gunpowder eating, Rottweiler of a man, who will give our defense some much needed attitude. I know Vontaze Burfect and Manti Te'o are a whole Draftmas away, but someone like that.

4. No more faulty, break in one year, bargain O Line prospects. Real Offensive Linemen only please.

Thanks. I will leave out some cookies and milk.

P.S. Feel free to leave some quality undrafted free agents as stocking stuffers.

Burfict is a man-beast. He is off the chain insane tho. Te'o still needs to be instinctive, still thinking too much. But I doubt he comes out as a JR. Mauti is another one to keep an eye on too once he recovers from his nagging injuries.

But neither will be available in this draft. I think Herzlich could regain his greatness in a season or two. He would be great value at the end of day one or the beginning of day 2.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I want me some Patrick Peterson(PS3) or Robert Quinn(New laptop) but Im starting to feel like I should settle for Nick Fairley($100 into my retirement fund)