A lot of LOVE for the losing Eagles

btcutter

Reaction score
wow. I am reading Peter King, A Smith and listen to radio...........can the Eagles get enough love already????!!!!

They seems to all think the Boys were suppose to flatten the Eagles like they did to the Browns.

Eagles are good. No question. "they gave away the game" BS is stupid......in every game there are turning points and if we would have lost the game and pointed to the Romo fumble and int......Eagle lovers would have said that's just part of the game. Guess what?! Better team will win most of these types of games and take advantage of other team's misfortune....THAT is what makes a GOOD team GOOD.

I hope Wade and Jason use this past game as a motivation to rest of the team. It is US (fans included) against rest of the country. Don't eat the cheese when it's there. They are out to get you for every little thing that we do right or wrong (mostly wrong).

Only eat the CHEESE after winning a SB!

ps. I would have loved to see a shot of Jessica Simpson in TX stadium after we stopped them for the win. It would have been hilarious :laugh2:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
We spotted them 14 points and still beat them and yet that's all we hear about today how the Eagles blew it.

hmcorp

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2265066 said:
We spotted them 14 points and still beat them and yet that's all we hear about today how the Eagles blew it.

eagles pre season aspirations...can we be competitive...

cowboys pre season aspirations...super bowl...

you do the math.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BS! We had a chance to blow the game wide open(even WITH Shawn Andrews in there), until we started shooting ourselves in the foot and letting them back in the game. That Romo exchanged handoff was a once in a lifetime gift. And in future games, I'll bet Romo throws that pass away to play for another down instead of trying to force it to someone.

Sorry-Eagles fans can't have it both ways.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Idiotic Skin fans are saying the same thing and they all fall back on McNabb's fumble and really have nothing else to say. Yet when I told them that we out gained them, had more penalties, loss the turnover battle, and had 24 points scored on us in 1 quarter, they quickly go silent.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am loving it. Perfect amount of disrespect leading up to the Packers game.

btcutter

Reaction score
Hostile;2265181 said:

Parcells and Bellicheat would use this disrespect as a tool to motivate the team to "show the world" against the Packers on Sunday night.

Wade, on the other hand, I don't know. I hope he doesn't sit there and pat his players...."good game". Get after them a bit and surprise them after a sloppy game. Make them realize that the country really is cheering and waiting for you to fail. Go kick some butts!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
If the media people are consider us the best team in the NFL and then they hang 37 on our forehead while we are at home its understandable

Boysboy

Reaction score
For the record-we GIFTED the last 2 TX Stadium losses to the Eagles.

'06 xmas day game - If Owens hadn't dropped that TD bomb, it's 14-13 Dallas, and the momentum of the game changes to us in a hurry OR how about Parcells running MB3 up the gut 4 straight times at the goalline when he could have easily boot-legged Romo on one of those plays...ended up getting ZERO pts on that drive.

'07 - Romo just overthrew and missed so many wide open receivers that day. Otherwise, it would have been an abomination for the Eagles. Too bad they won that game b/c they ended up getting a lower draft position and missed out on getting the best OLman in the draft...Brandon Albert.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Yea lets cry because the media won't show the innocent little cowboys no attention WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH

WHO CARES?
Give me a break people. :lmao2:

btcutter

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2265203 said:
If the media people are consider us the best team in the NFL and then they hang 37 on our forehead while we are at home its understandable

I don't have a problem with the media most of the time. But give the Boys a little credit for taking a good shot but responded in the 2nd half to win the game.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Hostile;2265181 said:
That is what's crazy about football. I spend all week preparing for the Eagles. I rode the rollercoaster that was MNF. Yet, I can really only enjoy it for a day or two before I'm focusing on the Packers and how much I want to beat them at Lambeau w/ Brett Favre 2.0. Nationally televised games are a two-edged sword.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
what gets me is that these same guys were saying Eagles were better before the game ..therefore shouldnt we have been the ones who overcame them.....?:lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
dadymat;2265292 said:
what gets me is that these same guys were saying Eagles were better before the game ..therefore shouldnt we have been the ones who overcame them.....?:lmao2:
Well-after they annihilated the "almighty" Rams in their opener, supposedly, they were going to roll over every single opponent throughout the '08 season, including us last night.

Now they're saying things like, "We were the better team last night", "It's only week 2, be patient", "We beat ourselves", "Jim Johnson had a horrible game plan", "You didn't look all that great", etc, etc.

Go ahead and let them pile on the excuses. After all, they WERE supposed to annihilate us last night.:laugh1:

cowboyz

Reaction score
dadymat;2265292 said:
exactly

juck

Reaction score
if we score 81 and they score 80 we win and thats all that matters in the end.

btcutter

Reaction score
juckie;2265380 said:
if we score 81 and they score 80 we win and thats all that matters in the end.

Totally.

It's doesn't matter HOW (legally of course) you win the game. It only matters that you WIN the game.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Real1st;2265209 said:
Yea lets cry because the media won't show the innocent little cowboys no attention WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH

WHO CARES?
Give me a break people. :lmao2:

I don't know.

But I do wonder why you care that they care?