A mind blowing stat

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think that means anything kind of like the crime goes up when its 85 degrees

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I think a lot of that has to deal with two things:

a) We have been very, very good since he's been implemented in the lineup more. What are we, 16-3 in the regular season the last two years? I mean, the Cowboys aren't going to be 15-7 when Barber gets 11-plus carries because we simply haven't lost many games the last few years.

b) When Barber was splitting carries with Julius, I'm sure the amount of his carries was somewhat dictated by how the game was going. Meaning that we tended to run him more late, as the well-documented "finisher." And he probably wouldn't be getting those carries in games we were in jeopardy of losing.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2287303 said:
I don't think that means anything kind of like the crime goes up when its 85 degrees

Fair enough...however, I'd be darned sure to give him ball more then 11 times. I think you would too.

Temo

Reaction score
The Cowboys were 7-0 when Julius Jones carried 11 or more times last season. In the 4 losses last year, Jones carried 6,7,8, and 3 times.

In fact, since Romo has been a starter, the Cowboys have lost only 2 games where Jones has carried more than 11 times, and both were flukes: The Romo playoff fumbled snap, and the Commanders blocked FG.

OMG, BRING BACK JULIUS!

robjgrif

Reaction score
dargonking999;2287301 said:
When Barber has 11 or more carries in a playoff game the cowboys are 0-1

This stat will change this year!!!!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Temo;2287327 said:
The Cowboys were 7-0 when Julius Jones carried 11 or more times last season. In the 4 losses last year, Jones carried 6,7,8, and 3 times.

In fact, since Romo has been a starter, the Cowboys have lost only 2 games where Jones has carried more than 11 times, and both were flukes: The Romo playoff fumbled snap, and the Commanders blocked FG.

OMG, BRING BACK JULIUS!

The Cowboys should be undefeated when the backups get in the game that much....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
As John Madden would say......then why not just give him the ball 11 straight times then go home......BOOM

:D

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Another mind-blowing stat... the Cowboys are 3-0 over the last two seasons when I am there live...

Anyone want to buy me tickets?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bootyhunta;2287450 said:
Another mind-blowing stat... the Cowboys are 3-0 over the last two seasons when I am there live...

Anyone want to buy me tickets?
I'm thinking of a sticky thread for donations.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The Cowboys have gone 16-3 in the last nineteen games in which Barber has had dreadlocks.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Since 1990, the Cowboys are undefeated in the playoffs when I am drinking heavily and 0-3 when I am not drinking at all. Now that is a trend!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2287465 said:
Since 1990, the Cowboys are undefeated in the playoffs when I am drinking heavily and 0-3 when I am not drinking at all. Now that is a trend!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

DALLAS D

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2287303 said:

Strangely in my community it does. Which is why we hope its cold, so them damn trouble makers freeze there arses off and stay home. coincidence, maybe. Id take my chances and give barber many carries, i dont believe in coincidence...:D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999;2287301 said:
When Barber has 11 or more carries in a playoff game the cowboys are 0-1
:eek:

This January, I say we change that stat. We needs some W's in there!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The cowboys are undefeated in games where Barber scores and they end up with more points at the end of the game then their opponent.