A new take on Classic Cowboys

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
For 25-plus years, we have watched the Cowboys find every way in the book to lose a game.

But today, they practically wrote an entire book with new, innovative twists on the matter.

From Gregory’s hold-and-tackle, to Wilson falling on his face, to whatever the hell that final play was.

Utterly disgusting. But we should be used to it by now.

Sydla

Reaction score
For 25-plus years, we have watched the Cowboys find every way in the book to lose a game.

But today, they practically wrote an entire book with new, innovative twists on the matter.

From Gregory’s hold-and-tackle, to Wilson falling on his face, to whatever the hell that final play was.

As I said in another thread, it's like our badge of honor to be called for bizarre/rarely called penalties.

That Gregory one was an all time classic that I bet we'll see happen a dozen times the rest of the way and it will never get called.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

Yea, I don’t expect much anymore. I passed on a game party today. Not what I wanted, but I had a suspicions…