A Priceless Picture

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I've got to tell you , It will be a long time before I forget the look and smile on B.Parcells face when " The KICK" went thru the goal posts.

It was " PRICELESS"

I meant to mention it earlier.but I just saw it again on a local sports show.

sago1

Reaction score
Yea, I saw that several times yesterday on the DFW website. Replayed it several times; it was indeed priceless and richly deserved. I think Parcells knew/thought he knew he had a playoff team since early in TC but having difficulty getting the team to perform like he wanted. The change to Romo sure woke this team up and energized Parcells.

A few weeks ago various sports writer were beginning to claim his legacy was being negatively affected by his stay here with the Cowboys. They sure have changed their tune. Now we legit playoff team and some even think we SB contender cause we sure get mentioned a lot. Must admit I'm concerned that our OL isn't the quality necessary to win a SB; same goes for our running game which would be helped by improved OL play & our defense (particularly at FS) isn't the dominant force I would have hoped for--although they certainly were against the Colts.

Would love to see the Cowboys win a SB this year; not only for us fans but also for the Cowboy players (particularly those who've had to play on some pretty poor teams), the coaching staff and particularly Parcells and the Cowboy organization. But even if we don't make it this year, we don't need much more to get it done.