A Reid on NFL Network

1fisher

Reaction score
Anyone see Reid on NFL Network last night? Sounded to me like he was dancing around the TO issue?

THoughts?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
How could you understand him with that Donut in his mouth? :suxiggle: :trophy: :iggles: :disseags:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
1fisher said:
Anyone see Reid on NFL Network last night? Sounded to me like he was dancing around the TO issue?

THoughts?
Only thing Reid dances around is an all you can eat buffett :laugh2:

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

me too yeag!

Have you been to the WM on 64?? there's a poster of McNabb advertising something as soon as you walk in!!!! I want to go over and tear it down!!! :D

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
If you've ever seen Andy Reid talk in a press conference you would know he never says anything worthwhile...He is not the most articulate fellow in the world, and he never badmouths his players (for better or worse)...even after the NFC championship game against Carolina, where his receivers dropped all those passes...he said "they were fine at receiver"...So you really can't get any kind of gauge by what he says...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

That is F'ing hilarious. I think he hits the potato bar first so he can butter up his hips for ease of movement.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
reid is a great coach and controls the media in Philly by never saying anything. It really is a good strategy to stopping the Philly writers from taking over the team. Reid was beat up pretty good when he first got here, and learned to just give the most general of answers when asked questions. He is a smart man....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
1fisher said:
me too yeag!

Have you been to the WM on 64?? there's a poster of McNabb advertising something as soon as you walk in!!!! I want to go over and tear it down!!! :D
Yeah he's the Madden poster boy this year

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
reid is a great coach and controls the media in Philly by never saying anything. It really is a good strategy to stopping the Philly writers from taking over the team. Reid was beat up pretty good when he first got here, and learned to just give the most general of answers when asked questions. He is a smart man....
He is a great coach I'll give him his props on that.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TobiasEagle77 said:
People are reporting from camp that Andy has lost weight.
Looked like it to me. He didn't look like his stomach was having a close conversation with his knees. Face is thinner Still look like a big lineman.

Donovan also looks like he's lost some weight too. His face looks thinner. Could just be the hair, tho. :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please do not mention Andy Reid and dancing in the same sentence. Remember when they were giving those illustrations of him in tights I think it was lsat year. A dreadful nightmare to think about. I can't remember what is was about, but is was horrible.