Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
A-Rod's batting avg: .243

Yankees total salary: $183 million
Rangers total salary: $60 million

Yankees record: 8-10
Rangers record: 10-8

The season's still young, and A-Rod will certainly bat himself out of his slump, but all in all I'm feeling good with the "Kids" right now. After the trade I was excited with the youth movement and potential, but I didn't think they would start as well as they have.

I'll probably be eating crow in a few months when a few of the wheels go flat, but with the Rangers you have to take the good times when they come.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Asa fellow Rangers fan I am very pleased with the team's 11-8 record right now. I thought the team would be lucky to win 75 games at the start of the year. Now, .500 seems a very real possibility. It seems this franchise may be turning itself around

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Cool read, let's hope it's true. Good to see fellow Rangers fans here.
Thanks. The most I expected when I started this thread was, "Baseball sucks," so I'm pleased as well to see multi-sports fans at cowboyszone.com.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man said:
Thanks. The most I expected when I started this thread was, "Baseball sucks," so I'm pleased as well to see multi-sports fans at cowboyszone.com.
Don't worry I love basketball, I like baseball (Rangers) and Braves a little since a guy from my hometown plays for them. Feel free to post whatever of any sport, I'll be more than willing to exchance thoughts on different sports.