A sample of Flo's handiwork

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Look out, Vin!

235-505-DWF15-1077258.jpg

Hoov

Reaction score
LOL, cmon..you trying to say Flo was only starting cause of his reputation and that Tucker is gonna be an improvement

Reaction score
The same exact thing happended yesterday to Drew Bledsoe on a fumble, I think with the same exact Giant's player.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Drederick Tatum said:
The same exact thing happended yesterday to Drew Bledsoe on a fumble, I think with the same exact Giant's player.

You are absolutely correct................we are gonna miss Flo! He was our number one matador.................

Hoov

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
You are absolutely correct................we are gonna miss Flo! He was our number one matador.................

Good one, this is a funny thread

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:

Wait till you see "LOOK OUT" Tucker at LT. You'll be pining for the big guy to come back.

Givincer

Reaction score
There should be a thread of Tucker's handiwork as well - anybody who thinks Flozell being injured is going to help the team is seriously joking themselves.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Human turnstile.

I think Flo has played his last game as a Boy. I wonder what the cap implications would be if they cut him in March.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
JuliusCaesar said:
There should be a thread of Tucker's handiwork as well - anybody who thinks Flozell being injured is going to help the team is seriously joking themselves.

And anyone who thinks we're going to have a major dropoff because of Flo's absence is seriously joking themselves. I'm not saying there won't be SOME dropoff, but it's definitely not the doom and gloom some are predicting. Sorry, but Flo ain't that great.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Flo farted extremely hard during a play and consequently ripped open his bunghole and is now out for the season

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
JuliusCaesar said:

You're right, let's call off the rest of the season. Let's start getting ready for the draft. We lost Flo, and we just can't go on with out him, it is pointless to even suit up and play Seattle and the rest of the schedule.

Come on, there are numerous threads here ripping Adams for his shoddy and unmotivated play. He is our drive killer and aside form his true pro-bowl season, he has not been anything special other and an average LT. That is all he is, an average LT, just like LA is an average LG. They are playing on past reputation.

Will there be a drop off? Of course there will, but it is not as dramatic as it is being made out to be. Sure Tucker played bad at times last year, but he also played good at times. His biggest problems were mental mistakes. This guy is a good run blocker.

You guys should be happy you are not a Patriots fan, you guys would have jumped off the ledge with all the injuries they have had to their starters. They just plug another player in there, do they not? And that is what we have to do.........

wrnboysfan

Reaction score
So you think Tucker will do any better????

I'm worried and IMO Verba is our best option.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
wrnboysfan said:
So you think Tucker will do any better????

I'm worried and IMO Verba is our best option.

I don't think anyone is saying Tucker will do better. I think what some of us are saying is that the dropoff won't be as severe as some think it will. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
You have to play with what you got............there is a reason why Verba and any other FA are available and not on a roster.

Our best hope to find some depth is to finnd Vollers, but I am not sure he is already on a roster somewhere.

wrnboysfan

Reaction score
I would agree with you if we didn't have bledsoe at QB. He is a statue and i don't think Tucker will be able to hold up in protection. We should at least give verba a shot. AS for Vollers, i like that idea but is he over his wrist injury? I can't seem to remember.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tucker is going to step up.

And we will sign a tackle tomorrow....

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Nors said:
Tucker is going to step up.

And we will sign a tackle tomorrow....

I totally agreee..........and the tackle will be for depth purposes. I don't think we can go out and sign a LT from the streets and expect him to start on Sunday.