A short interview with Jonathan Quinn "Jake" Ferguson

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
https://www.krqe.com/sports/sports-...ys-jake-ferguson-reveals-real-name-exclusive/

“FRISCO - Dallas Cowboys tight end Jake Ferguson is on his way to becoming a household name, as a Cowboys fan favorite following a breakout 2023 NFL season.

However, Ferguson's real name isn't Jake. Jake's real name is Jonathan, he revealed to Dallas Cowboys on SI reporter Bri Amaranthus at Cowboys training camp. How did Jonathan turn into Jake?

"I could not tell you," Ferguson told Amaranthus. "My parents chose Jonathan... My middle name is Quinn. I prefer 'Ferg,' but whatever works.

Ferguson's surprising first name is not the only fun fact about the tight end.

Before every Cowboys game in 2024, Ferguson takes a shot of pickle juice, followed by a orange gatorade and then a beet juice shot. After his drinks, Ferguson puts on his left sock, then right sock then left shoe, then right shoe. His pregame tradition became superstitious for Ferguson, who excelled in his second season as a Dallas Cowboy.“

He goes on to talk about his goals for the season and the Dallas TE room.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Before every Cowboys game in 2024, Ferguson takes a shot of pickle juice, followed by a orange gatorade and then a beet juice shot. After his drinks, Ferguson puts on his left sock, then right sock then left shoe, then right shoe. His pregame tradition became superstitious for Ferguson, who excelled in his second season as a Dallas Cowboy.“
I thought I did strange stuff before a game! My ritual is nothing compared to his.