A special video request for Calico, JD, anyone

pgreptom

Reaction score
Just a simple request.. I keep lots of videos of the Cowboys on my computer (games, preseason games, clips, hits, highlights, etc...) - but I'm missing the best one ever IMO.

I'm looking for Emmitt Smith's ENTIRE retirement press conference - video included...

I've lookd everywhere on google - I can easily find the audio, but the video is what I want.

Thanks to anyone who can get this to me.. Emmitt was by far my favorite player ever, and it's only fit IMO for me to have that video.

Thanks.

rojan

Reaction score
Hey wastedfluid...What games do you have from last year...I would love to have some if it is possible....I worked on Sundays last year andonly caught like 2 of the games.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I never download the regular season games, because I always watch them live.

The only games I store are the preseason games.. they're the ones that I can never catch, because they're never on.

Last year, I think I only missed four games.. and that was because they weren't being played.

calico

Reaction score
I have it in my video "archives" to use with the final version of my ring of honor video...I will dig it up for you.

JStanz02

Reaction score
I love the videos mixed in with the music.. I have em all, however.. the video of the 1991 Commanders game is the greatest IMO.. Pat Summerall, John Madden and Chris Berman doing primetime in 91.. awesome.. If anybody has footage like that from the old school games id greatly appreciate it.