A statistical look at...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
C'mon already. All the statistics-based threads are killing. Their like Henson v. Romo threads. They just don't matter right know.

I don't care about projected stats because they go out the window when the season starts. I don't care about last seasons stats because they won't be the same this year... except for maybe Bledsoe's sack total, but I think that will drop significantly this year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
C'mon already. All the statistics-based threads are killing. Their like Henson v. Romo threads. They just don't matter right know.

I don't care about projected stats because they go out the window when the season starts. I don't care about last seasons stats because they won't be the same this year... except for maybe Bledsoe's sack total, but I think that will drop significantly this year.

hey, it gives us something to look at, and are better than speculative posts, and much better than articles from media types predicting a TO blowup

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, it gives us something to look at, and are better than speculative posts, and much better than articles from media types predicting a TO blowup

I guess that's why I never got a degree in accounting... I can't stand looking at inflated, guesstimated numbers.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:

Well, I kinda like discussions that offer statistical basis to support a person's position. Beats the hell outta "because I say so."

Training camp is only a week or so away. Come on off from that ledge. It's nice an cool in here and we can sit down and drink a cold one, watch some NFL channel and wait for our Cowboys to start TC.

;)

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
There's a great solution to disliking my "statistical look at" posts.

Don't read them.

Rich................

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Don't read them.

Rich................

that's an unheard of proposition for sure LOL

gbrittain

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Don't read them.

Rich................

Exactly!!!

BTW I Like'Em! Keep it up.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Don't read them.

Rich................

I'm just wating on you to do the statistical breakdown of the use of nylon v. cotton shoestrings during winter games on the east coast. (jk)

Don't get me wrong Yak, I really appreciate the work you put in to compiling the info and sharing. I'm just ready for the season to start. My thread wasn't a knock on what you do.