GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No sacks on Romo?

We sure needed that!

Keep up the good work, O line.

khiladi

Reaction score
Surprising people aren't talking about how well the line did in the running game. They wore the Commanders front-line out by the fourth quarter. I gotta give props to Jason Garrett for attacking the edges with the run all day long.. He was patient. Also, there is a reason there wasn't as much pressure. Jason also kept pressure off the line by running a lot fo quick passes to the receivers, as well as some screens. Roy Williams had that first down on a screen. TO had a couple of slants and was used in motion.This was a damn good coaching day...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
khiladi;2425537 said:
Surprising people aren't talking about how well the line did in the running game. They wore the Commanders front-line out by the fourth quarter. I gotta give props to Jason Garrett for attacking the edges with the run all day long.. He was patient. Also, there is a reason there wasn't as much pressure. Jason also kept pressure off the line by running a lot fo quick passes to the receivers, as well as some screens. Roy Williams had that first down on a screen. TO had a couple of slants and was used in motion.This was a damn good coaching day...

I have been singing their praises all morning. They went up against the 4th best run stopping team in the NFL and shoved the ball down their throat.